𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27

Ishan's pov:

I quickly type a message for Kabir and hit the send button asking for Rocky's details.

"Good evening, Mr. Mehra. It's been a long time since you were here." The manager of the restaurant comes in view with his over excited voice that is laced with fake amusement as he wishes us.

He looks at ashi up and down because of her disheveled condition.

"If you're done staring at my wife then id like to have one table for us" I snap pulling ashi closer to me hearing a gasp from her.

The manager's eyes snap up to me and his scurries away immediately with a "sure sir" On his mouth.

"Ishan, I'm not dressed properly for this kind of restraunt" She looks around to see if people are watching her.

I'm damned if do give a damn what people think about us. I never cared and never will.

*I don't give a flying fuck" I mutter still examining her. She looks a lot better now. Her eyes came back to their original size but are still bigger than any girl I've ever met. So adorable and full of innocence when I know she's far from it.

"You severely lack manners. We need to work on them" She says but there is no emotion in her voice like usual.

If anything I've learned it doesn't matter what she's going through, she is always pretending to be happy. But now, she's not. She is openly showing that incident affected her me mentally.

"Women don't actually complain about it" I wink at her making her lips twitch telling me that she understood my attempt to lighten up her mood.

"Of course. Women do want sweet guys who take them to heaven in front of the world but bring heaven to them in bed" She looks away with pink tint coating her cheeks.

Happy looks good on her.

"Yeah? What do you wa-

" Your table is ready sir" The waitress comes back and stands in front of us clearly interrupting one of the best conversations o was about to have with her.

"Lead the way" I motioned for her to walk ahead and she does with a small nod before tucking her hair behind her ear.

We get settled in our seats, opposite to each other and she looks in the menu chewing on her thumb, looking so adorable in the moment.

I shouldn't be thinking about her like this but I can't help but watch her in awe when she does nothing but just sit and watch some random videos that make her face light up or when she nods her head while listening to someone and also when she is concentrating she chews on her bottom lip, not taking it entirely in her mouth but just ripping the skin off with her teeth. I see her when I shouldn't be doing it.

"Can you order for me? " Ashi asks looking up from her seat.

Oh god those eyes.

"Sure." I tell her even though I don't have any idea of what I was going to order for myself.

The waiter comes and I give the order for variety of food that she might like.