𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 34

They didn't know how to react.

Ishan's mother who wasn't shocked at all continued walking towards the entrance without a flick of change in her facial expression, stopped when she realized ashi and ishan are stuck to the ground in their same place.

"What happened? " She questioned looking at them like it didn't happen or she didn't see that.

"Let's leave, ma" Ishan left no space for choice here. He gave or order for the first time to his mother and turned around starting to walk towards the car.

Ashi walked towards seema who was now looking in ishan's direction with tears brimming her eyes.

She couldn't stop them from rolling down her cheeks as ashi held her with her hands on her shoulder, she rubbed them up and down to soother her.

"I've always asked him to not bring her around in front of children." Seema's voice barely above whisper pierced through ashi's heart.

What kind of men cheat on their wives even after they know the wife knows it?

Ashi's hatered for adarsh increased by multiple hundered times when she thought of him.

"You knew and you are still with him? " Ashi asked, question spilling out of her mouth before she could even stop it.

"Yes, beta. In our culture, a women can either be a widow or a dead person the society will eat her alive if she doesn't marry. If she divorces or does something they think is wrong. " Seema wipes her tears and looks over in the direction where the car just left and sighs.

Ashi's heart just settles in the bottom of her stomach thinking of the reactions she will get when she will announce her divorce or separation from ishan.

"Let's go, ma." She urged her towards the car and realized the driver left and ishan took his place in front of the wheel.

"What was ayra doing with her, ma? " Ishan asked the moment seema and ashi settled in the back seat and closed the car door.

"Your father loves her"

One sentence was enough to knock breath off ishan's lungs because he didn't expect to see the woman with his father.

"First it started just to spite you, but it became regular and now it is permanent. "

Ishan rubbed a hand over his face, a pile of emotions running through him.

And ashi just sat, wondering how ishan knows the womans name without asking.

"Ayra because she was my girlfriend back then? "

"Yes"

Ashi's eyes widen in shock at the realization that adarsh fucked ayra just because ishan liked her.

Acid lined her throat and she gulped down her own saliva to supress the urge of throwing up.

"God, ma what kind of fucked up behavior is that? " Ishan groaned and shook his head in disbelief.

"Let it go, ishan. Just let.. It.. Go. "

Ishan let's it go.

He pulls of from the front of the restaurant and drove directly to the house and before getting out of the car, they just sat in silence.

"No one should talk about it infront of anyone in the house."

With that being said, seema got out of the car with ashi and ishan behind her.

Isha on hearing the voice of car came out running and directly hugged ashi.

"Looks like someone missed me a little too much" Ashi chuckled, not in the mood to joke around with what she witnessed minutes ago but concealing her anger and hurt with a smile.

"Yess!! I missed you so much! " Isha squeezed ashi and kissed her cheek.

Ishan's gaze turned hard towards Isha who continued peppering kisses on her face.

"Enough now" Ishan pulled ashi by her waist to his side and wiping isha's kiss from her cheek.

Ashi's cheeks go scarlett on the move and she looks away because the weight of ishan's gaze fixed on her.

"I need to finish the thing with my father . I'll come back to you soon" Ishan pressed his lips to the lobe of her ear and before she could register the words and the small act of affection, he was already out of his place, striding straight towards his mother's room where seema disappeard.

"My brother is so in love with you, ashi. I can bet he will ask you to marry him by the end of this trip. " Isha looks at the walking figure of ishan where the muscles in his back flexed while taking each steps.

"What makes you say that? "

"He looks at you with so many emotions in his eyes. His jealousy. His actions. His efforts and the glint in his eyes whenever he sees you smile or laugh around him. It just shows that he really adores you. Since the time he left the country, I've never seen this side of him. "

Isha's words made her realize how good ishan is at pretending.

While thinking about the weird feeling in her chest, her mind drifted towards the kiss they had and how she wanted more of them.

Not the kiss, but more of ishan. And that scared her that this isn't going in the right direction.