Chapter 15

Chapter contains fluff Alex x Y/N moments

Chapter contains fluff Alex x Y/N moments. Please bear with me hehe.

She was asleep and didn't know someone was caressing her cheeks. Someone was adoring her while she was in a deep slumber. The touch was so warm and so gentle, it must have felt like heaven. The soft, slender hands pushed some strands of hair behind her ears and the pair of lips kissed her forehead with pure love and affection. Those hands touched her so delicately as if she was the most fragile thing to exist in the whole universe.

She heaved a small sigh in her slumber and this too didn't go unloved by the admirer. He loved everything about her. He loved the way her lips parted in sleep a little, he loved how she heaved small sighs every now and then, he loved how she buried her face into the pillows and sometimes the chest of the person. He loved the way she slept all night like a baby. He loved everything, ever inch and every side of her.

"Baby... get up, I miss you already" he whispered softly in her ear as she buried her face deeper into his chest. His one arm under her head and the other one around her waist. She had her hands on his chest. "Get up please, I miss you" He spoke softly in his deep morning voice again. She moaned sending shivers down his body. He gulped.

Her eyes fluttered open to see nobody but her boyfriend, Alex blushing. Her eyes widened to see him too, although she was the one who let him slide into her bed last night when he came to visit her cuz he missed her. She was the one to ask him to have a sleepover and not go anywhere at night as it wasn't safe and he didn't even bring his car.

"Morning sweetness" He smiled softly at her and kissed her forehead again. She smiled back and hugged him. "Morning, how did you sleep?" She asked. "Everything with you feels heaven" The couple cuddled for a long time. Y/N totally aware of the fact that he was shirtless and just wearing his black boxers. She was in her oversized shirt and shorts.

Her hands ran down to his abs and traced them while their foreheads stayed connected. Alex stiffened at her touch but soon calmed down "Like it?" he asked. Y/N blushed "I do" she admitted "these are so nice and I never knew you were so well built" Alex chuckled "You never payed attention to me when we had PT classes, you were busy cussing your figure all the time, I am so ugly, uh m so fat! Uh I should loose some weight! Oh I don't like these shorts! These show my thighs a lot!" He mimicked her. She pouted in anger and pinched his abs a little to which he winced. "Cuz I am highly insecure of how I look and everything about myself. I seriously don't know what you saw in me and decided to date me. I had nothing. You are a heartthrob yourself who could get anyone he might have wanted" She kept on mumbling.

Alex sighed and placed his lips on hers gently. The kiss so passionate and assuring that he just loved her and belonged to her and her only. She soon found her way into his mouth and slid her tongue into it making him laugh in between the kiss. She was devouring every corner of his mouth but would Alex not do the same?

He flipped Y/N on the bed and hovered her, pulling away, looking directly into her eyes "You think you are the dominant?" She looked back with a confident look "Yes. Yes I am" Alex scoffed and pinned her wrists above her head making her gasp "You'll know that soon in the future" and with that he smashed his lips on hers again and this time asking permission to get into her mouth but she didn't let him. This led him to bite her lower lip and forcefully enter her mouth. He tasted every corner of her mouth and when satisfied, pulled back.

Y/N was breathless and clearly offended "Wasn't I supposed the be the dominant? You are such a meanie!" she poked his cheek. He joined their foreheads and smiled "You are my goddess. You are mine, just mine" She chuckled "Yeah and I am so happy to be yours"

Alex looked into her eyes for a long time and then opened his mouth to speak "Y/N, only if you could see yourself from my eyes you would never ever be insecure of yourself. Look at those beautiful eyes, that nose, those lips, that neck.... But the most beautiful thing, your heart. Hope you someday realize what your worth is and I will surely make you realize it. I love you" and he hugged her.

Tears gathered into her eyes. Nobody has every told her such beautiful words before and now she knew why everyone wanted a boyfriend. If having a boyfriend meant so much love then this was the best thing. She was happy, she felt like herself with him and she loved him. She kissed his nose "I love you too Alex... And please never leave me, I will never be the same again if you do"

Alex smiled "Not till my last breathe! I wont go anywhere till I am alive!" He removed his golden chain from his neck and held it into his hand "Take this as a promise" Both Y/N and Alex sat on the bed as he placed the chain around her neck gently and kissed her nape. "I won't go anywhere till m alive, till my last breathe"

Y/N touched the chain and smiled "I believe you Alex, I believe you with all my heart. Thanks for making me yours" She said. Alex chuckled "Ah by the way baby! I have a date planned for us today and we also have to go meet Emma and Yuki! Emma will be discharged today"

Y/N nodded "I am so happy she is fine. I can't imagine who would do such a terrible thing to her. She is such a sweetheart" Alex nodded "Also, we have to reveal us! I don't wanna be a secret! I want the world to know you belong to me and I belong to you!" Y/N nodded and both of them went to another cuddling session.

Little did they know someone was hearing and watching everything.

Do vote please! <3