Alternate Ending 1

I woke up in familiar protective arms. The sunlight hit my eyes, making me frown. Oh i wanted to sleep more. Anyway, I smiled and turned to the other side, looking at my husband, the love of my life, who never left me in any situation in these fifteen years. Yes, I am over Alex. He is always in my prayers and I always ask peace for him in the other world but I soon realised that grieving over him for two years did me nothing good but gave me more and more pain. I needed to let that part of me go and it faded away slowly. Yes, I still miss him when I remember him but I can't bring him back to life. Yes, once I loved him more than anyone and that part, that soft spot for him is still in my heart, no one can replace him but yes, now I'm happy with my husband, I am more than happy with Noah.

He took proper care of me for the beginning few years where I was grieving and never ever raised his voice over me or forced anything on me. He gave me my personal space to reflect over everything and take decisions myself. Yes, back then i thought he was wasting his time waiting for me to move on and start a life with him but now I'm nothing but glad that he waited. He proved to be more mature and strong that i thought he would be. He was definitely the husband material so I had to start a life with him. And I love him more than anything.

I kissed his lips as he slept peacefully. Oh he doesn't wake up unless he himself wants to haha. He was in a deep slumber and looked so cute that i couldn't help but stare at him for a few minutes and I felt so lucky, knowing he is my husband and he loves me. Even in his sleep, his arms wrapped so protectively around me, making sure I was safe and protected. Oh how much I love this man. He is the cutest.

It's Sunday so he doesn't have to go work and neither do i. So I gently stood up, making sure he doesn't wake up and sleeps properly. Before going to the washroom, i placed a soft kiss on his cheek and searched for my clothes on the floor. My cheeks flushed as he hummed. I turned around to see him smirking "How lucky must I be to see the goddess in her pure form right now, no clothes hiding her beautiful body from me"

Yes I was naked. Ofcourse we made love before sleeping and i forgot to wear my clothes cuz I was too sleepy and so was he so we just slept like that. My cheeks turned red. Even though we have been married for like ten  years now but his compliments and flirting still send shivers down my spine. I glared him and quickly grabbed the blanket, wrapping it around myself "No Mr! You aren't as lucky as you thought" I smirk and walked away slowly, teasing him. Oh it was nothing less than teasing a starving lion with a piece of meat.

He chuckled "Oh please don't test me baby, you know I can take you right now" He quickly got up the bed, wearing his shorts and walked towards me. Ofcourse his steps were bigger than mine. I chuckled and ran around the room, trying to save myself from him and he chased me. If he chased me with his actual speed, I'd be on the bed by now but I know he was just being playful and so was i.

"Okayy enough playing around missy, I am gonna get you now" and I laughed hard, I knew be in his arms any second now. He ran fast towards me and held me tightly in his arms. My face buried in his chest, even though he just woke up after a long workout we did at night, he still smelled heavenly. I laughed as he softly kissed my forehead and as soon as he went for the lips, I turned my face the other way, not letting him kiss me. I was being playful and he gasped "Oh my god! Wifey denying my kisses???" He partially screamed.

He finally picked me up and threw me on the bed, as I bounced up on the soft mattress. He chuckled and hovered me "Now we'll see how you save yourself from me!" I screamed "No Noahhhh! Please I haven't brushed my teeth
yet!!" He frowned "Stop making excuses! As if I haven't kissed you like that before!" He knew I was making excuses and wanted to win this game anyway, not letting him kiss me. I love being playful with him and I just love it when he gets agressive and manhandles me! No lies!

He kissed me hard and I kissed him back passionately, ofcourse I gave in, he won. As we were kissing and making out, a knock on the door interrupted our steamy session. Me and Noah both looked at eachother smiling knowing who it was. The knock soon was followed by a loud "Mamaaaaa, open" ofcourse it was Yuki, our daughter. We named her after my bestfriend.

I chuckled and looked at Noah "Wear your clothes!" He glared a little, playfully "Says the one wearing a blanket around herself" as he proceeded to wear his trousers. I walked towards the door and open it to see my six years old daughter smiling at me "Good morning mumma!" I kissed her "Good morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?" She nodded "I am hungry now, I hope I didn't disturb you and papa" Noah finally wore his shirt and smiled at Yuki "Come to papa!" He opened his arms wide.

Yuki ran to his father. He has spoiled her badly but still I somehow managed to discipline her. This father daughter duo is the most chaotic duo I've ever seen. I turned around "Ofcourse you didn't disturb us baby, I'll go cook something for us, you spend time with papa til then"

Noah hugged her. I looked at them "Noah, freshen up and Yuki brush your teeth properly okay? Noah make sure she does it properly, okay?" Both of them looked at me like puppies and nodded, yelling a "Yes ma'am!" Ofcourse Noah has taught her that. I chuckled and shut the door of the bedroom.

I heaved a sigh, smiling a little "Finally I am at peace now"

<33