FINAL!

Noah's hands were shivering as he rushed out of the house, waiting for the police to arrive. His heart was beating faster than ever. He knew his cousin was weird but he never thought Zeus would cross the limits and do this. Noah would've never reported his cousin. They were good to eachother but the fear that Zeus might repeat what he did and his obsession might increase for y/n, taking lives of several innocents, made him do so.

Zeus and y/n were talking to eachother lovingly. He caressed her cheeks and kissed her face every minute and she would smile in return. She was in the arms of a criminal, yet she felt safe in them. Cold Breeze hit their cheeks and she smiled, murmuring a few words to which Zeus laughed.

Noah was watching everything from a distance with mixed emotions. He was sad, angry, surprised and worried. His hands were shaking and he was covered with sweat from head to toe. The stuff he just saw would make any normal person go insane but he was strong enough to keep himself calm in such a situation and take the right step.

He slowly approached y/n and Zeus. He had no expressions on his face and neither did Zeus, meanwhile y/n was happy seeing both the brothers stand together. To her, they looked cute. Noah yanked y/n away from Zeus's arms forcefully and pushed him behind his back. Both of them looked at him with surprised face. "Noah..what do you think you are doing?" She asked, frowning. Noah sighed "You'll know soon.." he just said this and continued looking at Zeus.

"Noah, leave my girlfriend. You are seriously getting on my nerves" Noah inhaled deeply "Who was that in the chest freezer?" He asked directly. Zeus's eyes widened and his face turned pale, he looked at Noah with a shivering body "You didn't open that, did you?"
Y/N looked at them with curiosity "What happened? Please tell me!" Zeus looked at her "Get inside" he said "No I won't, what you mean, what happened!?" She frowned "That was an order baby, get inside"

Noah scoffed "Even if she does, police will be here shortly Zeus and she'll find out everything, every single thing you did. You murder" y/n looked confused "Murderer? Who?? I am seriously worried! Please tell me!"
Noah gulped and finally looked at y/n, bringing out his phone from his pocket "Who's..hand is this y/n?" He asked.

Her face had lost all the colour. The blood seemed to drain out of her body and her head started to spin. She couldn't believe it. Her eyes were now teary and she immediately recognised the ring. Her legs felt weak as she collapsed on the ground. Noah was sad, very sad that she had to go through this and very surprised that his brother could be so wicked.

"Who is this y/n..?" He asked. She stuttered while speaking "A...Alex...that's...that's him.." She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Noah sighed "And this?" A tear escaped her eye as she recognised Yuki's bracelet "Yu..Yuki.." Everything started to make sense to her now but she was devastated and confused. "Zeus..Zeus if you loved me why'd you so that Zeus??" She cried loudly and it felt like her heart was ripping apart and that he'd vocal cords would be non functional. The pain was immense.

Zeus immediately grabbed her and started to kiss her head, hugging her tightly, he spoke "I did that for us. You were mine. I took from him what belonged to me. You were never his, you've always been mine! I had to make you realise that you were on the wrong track, with the wrong person! The guy in your dreams is me, the guy to have you forever will be me! No motherfucking Alex, no motherfucking Noah and no one at all!"

She was there, sitting numb. She didn't know what to do. Noah just stared at the two with sad eyes. He felt very bad for y/n and destroyed that his cousin would turn out to be a murder. His ears perked up as he heard the police sirens approaching them. A relieving sigh left his mouth as he saw them get down their cars and run towards the three.

Noah described everything to them while Zeus kept hugging y/n tightly and telling her how much he loves her. He was drenched with his own tears. No he wasn't crying because he did a gruesome crime but that he would have to leave his beloved forever now. This was more painful than death to him and he's rather die than be away from her. He'd rather die in her arms.