Chapter 21

The news of Yuki's death came as shock to everyone

The news of Yuki's death came as shock to everyone. Nobody could believe something like that would happen. The way she was murdered was terrible and nobody could do that even to their worst enemy. But Zeus had done that to Yuki.

Y/N and Alex were sitting with Yuki's parents. Emma had turned totally numb. She was much more attached to Yuki as compared to Y/N and Alex. She hadn't eaten, slept or even spoken a single thing. She had turned totally like a stone.

Alex's eyes were red. He remembered last time Yuki was trying to tell him something about someone in the hospital and before that in the school corridor when Zeus interrupted her. He was devastated too.

Yuki's parents looked like statues. Just the difference that they were breathing and living. Y/N didn't know what sort of support she could give to everyone. What words should she say to make Yuki's parents feel better?

Everything was still. No one was speaking. The sound of their breathes could be heard easily. Emma had decided to stay with Yuki's parents for some days. Yuki's parents were very fond of Emma too cuz she used to visit a lot.

"We should get going now, please stay strong" Y/N hugged Yuki's mother. Alex was speaking to her father and consoling him. "We'll be back again, please take care of them Emma" Emma was just staring at the ground and then she slightly nodded.

Alex wrapped his arm around Y/N's waist and helped her out of the house. Her legs were wobbly and she was trembling. She could put on the facade for long. She was broken as well.

Alex kissed her forehead "It's okay baby...we need to stay strong and help her parents through this hard time, right?" She nodded as tears streamed down her cheeks. He wiped them off and kissed her cheek before helping her sit in the car.

The car engine roared and Alex drove towards his house with Y/N. He had his hand on hers the whole time and he never failed to check up on her from time to time but she was in a miserable state, just staring out the window as it rained. She recalled how they planned shopping yesterday. Yuki was happy.

"Yuki was happy Alex ....when we made the plan to go out and shop" a small smile took place on her lips as a tear streamed down her cheek. "Will we never hear her voice again?" She asked him. She knew they'd never but didn't want to admit it. Alex gripped her hand and squeezed it. She didn't notice but he was crying too.

"Even the clouds are crying" She whispered as it rained and the clouds roared. "It's okay babygirl, we need to help eachother...." He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it softly. She looked at him with empty eyes "I love you Alex" He was speechless, why was she saying this suddenly?

"I...love you too darling" He patted her head. "I feel like something terrible is going to happen.....I don't know...m just...I" She broke down. Alex immediately stopped the car and hugged her "Shh, nothing will happen! I am here! You are just tired right now baby! Close your eyes and go to sleep till we reach home"

She grabbed his collar and placed her lips on his, kissing them deeply and passionately. He gave in and kissed with same energy and passion. "I love you, sleep now" and with that he put her to sleep on the car seat. She was tired enough and it didn't take her long to fall asleep and Alex drove towards his house.

-

"Alex"

"Shh mom, she is sleeping" He was carrying her in his arms as she slept like babies. His mum smiled "My son is finally in love huh?" He smiled back weakly "I'll take her upstairs...see you later" His mom patted Y/N's head softly "Must be hard for both of you, Yuki was a sweetheart, have a nice sleep, I'll prepare us some food til then"

Alex gulped and nodded. He walked slowly upstairs so as to not wake Y/N up and opened the door of his room. He kissed her cheeks and placed her on his huge king sized bed.

"My baby must be cold" He stepped into the bed and wrapped both of them with the warm blanket, holding her close to his chest, into his arms and closed his eyes "We have to stay strong"

Do vote please <3