Chapter 27

My eyes shot open at the Instagram notifications that woke me up from such a beautiful slumber

My eyes shot open at the Instagram notifications that woke me up from such a beautiful slumber. I turned to see Alex sleeping on his stomach peacefully. Turning back, I held onto my phone to check who had texted me.

It was Zeus.

A house warming party? Tomorrow around 7? I already said a yes, I hope Alex doesn't have anything to do around 7 pm

A house warming party? Tomorrow around 7? I already said a yes, I hope Alex doesn't have anything to do around 7 pm. But he didn't tell me anything about this party when I was at his place. Did he just randomly think of throwing a party?

I turned around to wake Alex up and ask him about this. I shook him gently "Wakey Wakey" he groaned and opened his eyes slightly "What time is it baby?" He asked, pulling me into his arms and kissing the top of my head "It's 5 pm Alex, we should get up now, you need to drop me home"

Alex groaned again "Nope! You are staying here tonight! Please!" He looked at me with his irresistible puppy eyes but I had to decline. I need to check up on my house, get my dress ready for tomorrow, get ready for school tomorrow and so much more.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips "I can't tonight baby, next time for sure" I said. He frowned "You promise the next time?" And I nodded "And what if I die before that? Wouldn't u regret not spending the night with me?" He smiled. I slapped his arm and glared him "Don't you even say that! Stop being dramatic!"I chuckled at his joke. He giggled and pulled me back into his arms. "I love you so much" he softly whispered "I feel empty when u aren't around me, I miss u even when u r with me" He kissed my head.

I hugged him tight and ran my fingers through his hair softly, massaging his scalp as he gently rested his head on my chest, playing with a chunk of my hair, kissing the naked breasts softly.

"I love you so much too Alex, drop by my place after school, we have to attend a party" Alex looked at me with bright eyes, he loved parties. "What party? Who's throwing it?" He asked. I hesitated a little but still spoke "A housewarming party, Zeus is throwing it" His face turned dull just at the mention of Zeus's name, the spark leaving his eyes. "Nah, m not coming, you aren't going either" He said softly, looking into my eyes.

"I already said a yes to him, plus he has invited both of us, so we have to go definitely, let's just give him some gifts and then leave" Alex sighed "Why do you agree to things without asking me baby?" I shrugged "This wasn't a huge matter honey, we'll just attend for an hour or so and then go to my place, have fun and sleep"

Alex rolled his eyes and then again rested his head on my chest "As you say, I just don't get good vibes from him, I don't want him to harm any of us" I chuckled "He's not a psychopath killer, don't worry" Alex sighed again "Who knows, he might be, how well do we even know him, he's been all suspicious and stuff" I kissed my boyfriend's head "Don't worry, everything will be fine" Alex hummed "I want to tell you something tho, this is so weird but I just feel like saying it" I nodded and asked him to go ahead.

"Y/N, first thing, I doubt Zeus had murdered Yuki, I don't know why but the very next day u told me he was there at your place and all sweaty" I frowned "No that can't be baby, he was at the gym" Alex shrugged "He might be at the gym but then again, how well do we know him?" I hummed "And the second thing my love, if I die a miserable death or something, I mean if m murdered or something, go for Zeus, he'll be the murderer"

I looked at his face to see if he was joking but he wasn't, he was dead serious and his eyes held some sort of emotion I couldn't tell "Alex don't say things like this please! Why would he murder you? Plus u r very strong, if he tries something funny, fuck him up" Alex nodded "I don't know why m feeling this way and why I wanted to tell you this but it is what it is, I don't get any positive vibes from him"

I get it. I get why Alex is upset. He believes Zeus had murdered Yuki. And he thinks Zeus is a murderer, I would want to deny but yes, some of his activities have been very suspicious and I've been ignoring them. And just as Alex said, how well do we know him?

I just hope Zeus isn't what we think he is. I hope he is normal just like he looks. I wonder why Alex said the second thing. His sixth sense is very strong. But I believe nothing will happen. It's just him being paranoid.

I kissed his head multiple times and played with his hair "I just hope we get to spend time like this again" and with that he fell asleep again. "I hope so too Alex" and I didn't decide to wake him up. I thought to just sleep with him for some more time.

Do vote pls <3 and pls stay tuned for the next chapter and pls hold ur hearts, ladies and gentlemen. I might make u cry or happy in the next few chapters. It's gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions 💗

 It's gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions 💗