Chapter 34

"Yes mum?" Zeus spoke on a phone call before entering his class "Did your cousin reach yet?" His mum asked on the phone "Which cousin mum?" He asked "Noah ofcourse, how can you forget?? Did you not pick him up from the airport or what??" She yelled over the phone, concerned. "Mum, he is 18, not a kid, he knows where I live, he has the extra keys! He has the garage keys! He can always take what he wants from my house!"

His mum sighed "Call him right now and ask him where he is! Quick and take him to his class!" She said and Zeus ended the call. "That dumbfucker, I hope he reached safely!"
Zeus dialled his number and waited for him to pick up. The call was soon answered "Where are you Noah!? Mum literally scolded the fuck out of me cuz of you!" No reply could be heard from the phone. "Oh my fucking god, just tell me where are you?! I'll come pick you up!" Zeus sighed. His eyes narrowed as he saw a familiar person infront of him with his phone against his ear "Noahhh!!!" He smiled wide as Noah smiled back a little. Both of them walked towards eachother.

Zeus embraced Noah in a big brotherly hug and Noah hugged him back. Zeus being an year older than him ruffled his hair "Look at youu! You look nice Noah!" Noah just smiled a bit and looked at the ground "It's good to be here brother" Noah said. Zeus placed his arm over Noah's shoulder "Let me take you to your class, my girlfriend is in the same class" Noah looked at Zeus with confusion "You? And a girlfriend? I thought u were asexual"

Zeus rolled his eyes "Nobody picked my interest, she did tho. She's beautiful, you'll see her in the class" Zeus knocked on the classroom door and opened it "There you go champ" Noah licked his lips and nodded. Zeus shut the door and walked towards his own class as he was running late.

"Hello class! Today we have a new transfer student with us!" The class teacher smiled at everyone and welcomed Noah in the class. Noah walked elegantly and stood infront of the class, his eyes just fixed on the back of the class. "Please introduce yourself!" The teacher spoke in excitement.

Girls were basically squealing and guys were staring at him with big eyes. He looked very handsome, indeed. Y/N sighed and kept looking at him, she thought he was handsome aswell. Noah licked his lips before introducing himself "Noah, that's all" He said in his deep voice and with a totally unbothered face.

Every girl was crushing over him and his voice. The teacher smiled nervously at his short introduction which only consisted of his name "Welcome Noah, please pick any seat you want to sit on" Noah nodded and walked directly to the end of the class, occupying a desk at the end. "Alright everyone, let's begin with the lecture now"

"Um hey" a girl proceeded to talk to Noah. He didn't look up from his book "Yes?" He replied. She started fiddling with her fingers "Um, i thought you might be feeling alone as you've no friends, i thought we can-" "No" He replied and moved away slightly. The girl gasped a little and then nodded, anger flashing in her eyes "You think you are something special?? Everybody here wants to be my friend! And m asking you myself!" She yelled.

The teacher had already left because the class was over. Noah frowned a little "What's so good in you?" The girl turned red because of all the humiliation "I am better than all the other girls here!" She replied "Said who?" He asked, an eyebrow raised. Y/N keenly looked at everything he did and smiled a little cuz she knew that girl was a bitch and finally a dude was putting her in her place.

"You can ask anybody here!" She scoffed "Sure" Noah replied "How many of you think she isn't better than you" only one hand raised and it was y/n, smirking "Me" Noah smirked a little at the confidence and he was mesmerized by how y/n looked. "See?" Noah looked at the girl "Y/N, you shut up! You are so fucking ugly" Y/N shrugged "Don't annoy me" Noah scoffed and sat on his bench, diving into his book again "Why'd you even create such a big drama?" Noah sighed "I literally just said I don't wanna be ur friend"

Tears rolled down her face as she ran out of the class with a few of her friends running behind her. A dude stood up and laughed "Omg Noah, you are so cool! You too y/n! You both literally put her in her place" Other students started laughing and agreed with him "She literally calls herself queen of the school" some other dude said. They all ended up giggling.

-

After the classes were finally over, Noah walked out of the class and y/n shortly followed, along with other students. Noah was walking beside her and not even looking at her. Not like she was bothered or anything. "Um you were so cool earlier in the class" y/n spoke softly to him. He shrugged "She deserved" y/n nodded "So did you like the school?" She asked, Noah nodded a little "It's cool" y/n frowned "You behaviour literally has so much resemblance with my boyfriend" Noah just shrugged again. 'Unbothered, chill, weird, just like Zeus' she thought.

Zeus stood there on the school gate with his car as he waited for both his cousin and his girlfriend. He smiled as he saw them walking together towards the car. Noah and y/n stood infront of the car, looking at eachother.

"Excuse me, this is not a taxi, this is my boyfriend's car" y/n chuckled "This is my brother's car" Noah said, with his hands in his pockets "No it's not! It's my boyfriend's car!" "My brother's car!"

Zeus chuckled and got out of the car "Hey baby" he kissed y/n on the lips softly and then ruffled Noah's hair "Stop arguing, get in the car both of you" Y/N and Noah, both were confused as they sat in the car. Noah without any second thought sat in the passenger seat. Y/N rolled her eyes and sat in the backseat.

"What are you now Noah? My passenger princess?" Zeus smirked. Noah rolled his eyes "I always sit on this seat, who is this girl tho?" Noah asked "Who is this dude??" She yelled irritated from the backseat.

Zeus looked at her and smiled "He's my babygirl" Noah smacked his arm and he chuckle "Sorry, baby he is my cousin, Noah, Noah this is my pretty baby, my sweetheart, my girlfriend, Y/N" He looked at y/n "come forward" she did and he kissed her lips again "Cute, now sit like a good baby and you Noah, tell me..." Their conversation started over random topics.

Y/N huffed 'Thats why he had such a resemblance with his behaviour, I think this runs in their genes'

Vote and leave comments, ily❤️