Chapter 26

I've never written smut before T~T. So please forgive me if it's shittier than shit :)

Also, this is going to be a long long chapter, m sorry.

NSFW🔞:-

Alex's house:-

He picked her up and slammed her against the bed, hovering her. Her face looked like a rose, red rose. Alex was hard as hell down there and without wasting a single second, he smashed his lips on hers. Her returning the kiss with same energy and passion.

Her hands ran through his hair while his played with the hem of her shirt. The kiss hot and passionate. She moved her hands from his hair to his back, holding onto his black shirt. He pulled back, staring deep into her eyes with much lust in his eyes now. His red face and sweaty forehead made everything seem a hundred times hotter. "Oh how hot you look" he licked her neck, placing a wet kiss on her sensitive spot. She whimpered as he did so.

Licking her earlobe slowly and steadily, he whispered into her ear some words that could drive any lady insane "Oh how bad i want to fuck you" goosebumps crawled all over her body as his hot breathe hit against her neck "You look so fuckable" he whispered. She gulped as he stared into her eyes again.

"Y/N, there's no going back now, I am already crazy and dedicated to make you limp for atleast a week" and with that he say straight, pulling his shirt over his head, exposing his well built chest, abs and wide shoulders. He bit his lips and caged her between his arms, seducing her.

She was dripping wet. She tried to close her legs but before she could, he placed his knee in the middle, rubbing it softly against her clit. She gasped as he pushed a little hard and rubbed faster. He enjoyed it, he loved how her expressions would change at his every action.

Not being able to control anymore, she started to grind against his knee. Not giving her enough satisfaction, he pulled his knee away and smirked, she groaned. An annoyed expression taking place on her face. "What in the hell are you doing?" She said "Beg for it" He placed his veiny hand around her throat, choking her a little, blocking some Oxygen supply just to make her relax.

She inhaled deeply as he left her throat and looked deeply into his eyes, lowering her self esteem, she whispered "Please give it to me" He chuckled "Sir, call me sir" She was more than irritated "Please give it to me, sir" she bit her lips.

"Oh fuck" He whispered. He removed her shirt by pulling it over her head and stared at her, a mere maroon bra covering her upper body. "How come I didn't notice this in the car?" He sighed, the colour turning his more on. He placed his lips against hers again, devouring her, with a single finger movement, he removed her bra, his hands coming in contact with her perky things. She gasped and he took it as a chance to slide his tongue in, making her moan. He discovered each corner of her mouth while fiddling with her breasts.