𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾 - "𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃"

[  .   .   .  ]

〖✧〗𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶...

Fiona faintly opened her eyes and found herself in a very unfamiliar place on an unfamiliar bed, her head felt heavy and her body feels numb as she struggled to move. She felt her body burning and her head spinning.

Fiona:
- "Ugh, my head hurts..."

She thought to herself, she tried desperate to move even if her body is conpletely numb and aching from the pain. She then looked around her and found the place to be unfamiliar, everything is different around her and she doesn't know if she's safe or not.

That was until someone then opened the door and Fiona was surprised to find Liam entering the room carrying a food tray, he then went towards her slowly and placed the food on the nightstand and sat next to her. Liam then placed his hand on her forehead and looked at her with concern.

Liam:
- "How are you feeling right now?"

Fiona:
- "It hurts..."

She replied with her hoarse voice, Liam told her to keep herself in bed as she was about to cry from the pain. Fiona was a bit speechless to find Liam to be such a caring person and someone who looks at them with such warm and tender eyes.

Liam:
- "You need to rest often."

Fiona:
- "How did ended up in here?"

She asked worriedly, Liam looked at her with concern and sighed. He then told her that he's currently in his apartment and that he'll explain what happened from last night which was the incident.

[  .   .   .  ]

〖✧〗𝚈𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈...

Liam was quite busy because he was working on some few more documents around the library archive that needs a few clarifications, he then came across Fiona reading a book and walked past through her.

After a minute, he was halfway done with the archives and decided to take a break. He then went noticed that Fiona as he went to get some coffee, she looked pale and worn out. Liam then began to observe her from the distance and watched her as she left.

[  .   .   .  ]

〖✧〗𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴...

Fiona felt like her head was spinning as she was heading out to buy some materials she needs for some work, she felt weak but hopes that it won't be worse.

Fiona wanted all of assignments to get finished so she'll take a long rest on the weekends. After a few moments, she already bought all the materials she needed for her assignment. Fiona suddenly felt her steps were getting heavier, her head spinning violently, and she felt like she was burning. Her vision was slowly getting hazy as she walked down in the middle of the streets, Fiona thought that she could hold on a bit more longer but it was already too late.