𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟿

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟿 - "𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻"

『#4: "I'm not going without you and you're not going alone." 』

〖✧〗𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴... 

As night falls, everyone felt the cold breeze in the night while they were all having a feast. Everyone was filled with laughter and joy with the moments they share, Lea gazed upon the stars and noticed that it was time.

Lea told everyone that there would be a meteor shower by tonight and their place is the perfect spot to watch it around the hills, everyone thought of it as a good idea that they agreed on watching it later.

When everyone finished eating dinner, they went to drink some warm caramel milk to give their stomach's a warm feeling before they go outside for stargazing while Damian, Eunice, and Jake stays in the house with their grandparents to appreciate it at home.

Allyza finds herself stealing glances of Maxwell that made her heart skip and beat loudly with a warm feeling inside her chest, she quickly turns away as soon as their eyes meet again by chance.

Everyone went outside and gazed upon the starry night sky, it was an amazing view for their eyes. Emily smiles at the sight of it until Lawrence reached out his hand for her to reach, she then followed him.

They all went out for a long walk around the fields and it feels refreshing, they all watched the beautiful night sky filled with stars so far away that they were always out of their reach.

Fiona felt like shivering that Liam noticed her, he took off his coat and placed it around her shoulders. Fiona thanked him for his kindness while Liam stayed quiet as he kept Fiona close to him, she just glanced at him and never said a word again.

That was until they all stopped their walks and decides on splitting up so that everyone could have wonderful moments together while watching the meteor shower, they all looked at Kyler with obvious looks.

They all went by pairs and agreed to have a moment of their lifetimes to witness a beautiful meteor shower by the time comes, they walked into the fields in different paths but kept their eyes upon the night sky.

[ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ❤︎ . . . ]

〖✧〗["ᴋʏʟᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀ"]〖✧〗

As they walked together around the empty fields and passing through the trees, Kyler and Lea felt like they have nothing to worry about because they're together and their hands intertwined.

They really liked how the scenery around them feels so peaceful whenever they're alone, Lea had never felt so grateful to Kyler for coming into her life to bring her so many colors that even her family accepted him.

They both found their spot and sat on the grass without any mind and just stared above the night sky, Lea then thought of something in her mind.

Lea:
- "What if we didn't meet that time?"

She asked worriedly, Kyler glances his eyes at her and noticed how she doubts herself. He pulled her closer to him, he then cupped her face and smiled.