𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶 - "𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂" 

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶... 

【"ᴛᴡ: ᴅᴏᴍᴇsᴛɪᴄ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ"】

Emily opened her eyes slowly and found herself alone on a bed, she stood up and went to the bathroom to take a look at herself on the mirror.

Emily went outside and clenched her hand on her chest, it was lonely and empty like there's something missing in her.

Emily didn't even realize that there were tears rolling down again until she noticed it, that was until she heard a knock from her apartment door.

Emily went to open the door and was surprised to find Lawrence outside her door, she welcomed him in and asked why he would visit her around early in the morning and he replied that he was worried for her. 

Emily wanted to admit that she likes keeping Lawrence around for her company sometimes, but she thought of Tyson as she watched him leave that day and disappeared from the crowd.

"Is something wrong?", Lawrence asked concerningly, she felt like she was left in a daze that she looked terrifed at Lawrence. He then opened his arms for her as and embraced her, she wanted to hide the pain to herself but she couldn't.

Lawrence held her tight in his arms as she cried her heart out, he stayed because he couldn't stand it anymore. There was an urge in Lawrence that he wanted to admit that he hated seeing her cry like this from the pain.

Moments later, Lawrence came to her bedroom and found her curled up on the corner of her bed as she stared at the wooden floor. Lawrence could see that how empty and numb she was as her just stared at the wall.

Lawrence couldn't take it, not anymore. he then sat next to her and asked her what's wrong. But everything feels wrong for Emily, she thought if she could lean on someone, but she couldn't.

"You can trust me.", those words were never enough to her, it made her innocent heart become naive to people that she trusted despite knowing that she'll get stabbed by her back.

It all happened the moment her mother disappeared after a divorce, her father changed into a different person, and so did being around with a few people who were fake.

Emily grew so exhausted and sick of reality that she went through, the feeling of wanting to fade away felt stuck in her mind as she thought everything would change but only made her feel pathetic to believe lies.

"Does unconditional love even exists?", Emily thought to herself coldly, she felt trapped and lost... desperate... to find a way to keep on living with no more lies.

"I'll listen.", Lawrence said calmly, she looked at him with doubt and admits that she's not ready to tell him the truth, but she wanted to bring down her walls again just once for someone.

"It's been almost four years...", Emily said faintly, shedding the tears of sorrow and pain while Lawrence sat by her side and wiped off her tears with a bittersweet smile.

Emily turned to the window while curtains danced while the wind flows along, it felt warm and familar...

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』