𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿 - "𝚃𝙴𝙳𝙳𝚈 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 & 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙰𝙺𝙴"

[  .   .   .  ]

〖✧〗𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶...

It was a very sunny day, Elise sometimes hates these kinds of days because the heat keeps getting intense that makes her exhausted and irritated. Elise even hates these frustrating tests that gave her headaches for making her stay up all night to start cramming.

Elise:
- "Someone end my life!"
- "These tests shouldn't exist, it's exhausting!!!"

She thought angrily, she was about to reach on her last nerve until she came across someone familiar whose face she couldn't forget.

Elise:
- "Hi, It's nice to see you again."

Koda:
- "Hello."

He replied bluntly, Elise couldn't help but smile at him but she was even more surprised as Koda smiled back at her that made her mind began to run wild that is going to make her lose her sanity.

Elise:
- "Why's it always the muscular guys?!"
- "He's HUGE, it never fails to amaze me!"
- "He's very HOT, I would be on my knees all day!"
- "KYAHHH, HE SMILED! PLEASE MARRY ME!!!"

She thought wildly, she then slapped herself to snap off from her intrusive thoughts as she stared at Koda right in front of her. Koda then excused himself, saying that he has some important classes to attend to.

Koda then send his regards for her and left, Elise then watched him as he walked away while trying not to squeal out of excitement. She then to her class where she is now filled with more confidence and that she'll pass this test since she gained motivation.

[  .   .   .  ]

〖✧〗𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴...

The classes were finally over and Elise went outside and felt delighted as she finished her tests for the day, everything felt easy-peasy for her because it's all thanks to her late night crammings.

As Elise was walking, she found a bench where she could sit and finally catch some air. Then, she came across someone familiar. He always have a blunt look on his face, she could only wonder what he thinks.

Elise then remembered that she would've been forced to marry someone who's an successor from an another prestige family from the business world.

Koda:
- "Are you alright?"

Elise:
- "Y-Yeah."

She stuttered, she could only sigh in defeat. Elise then decided to tell Koda about the situation she's in, Koda only listened to her every word. He then patted her on the head to provide her comfort, he feels comfortable as he patted her after she opened herself up to him.

Elise then invited Koda to her place by the weekends for some desserts as her token of gratitude, he thanked for the offer and accepted it. They then exchanged their contact information so they could communicate, Elise then takes her leave first while Koda watched her as she walked away towards the distance.