Chapter 11

Lisa and Lou saw the Attic door dissappear into the swirling mass that also took the Attic bedroom.
"Lou, quickly, storm shelter, it's a twister."
Thankfully for them both, Jack and Caleb put in stairs and a trap Door inside the House to the shelter a couple of years ago after a similar Storm prevented them from getting outside to the Hatch doors. Again no one said it was that bad, just like now. As they were about to close the hatch Lou got through to the radio  Station telling them it was a mark 4 twister, size unknown and that her Grandfather and younger Sister had just been swept away with the top of there Ranch House.
Lou finally sat down after locking up the trap door and burst into tears along with Lisa. Neither knew what had happened to Jack or Amy, they just heard Amy's Scream.
Jack had put some cots in the shelter and both had fallen asleep eventually.

Ty had finally got to his mum's place after changing radio channels umpteen times due to News and weather reports which he wasn't interested in, but he'd continued driving only stopping once during the 11 hour drive.
He pulled up outside his mum's place and saw her coming out to meet him.
"Oh Ty, I'm sorry about Amy and....".
"It's Okay Mum I'm only having Two weeks away. We had a really big argument because of Lou poking her nose in and saying things that she shouldn't,  etcetera."
"Ty, I wasn't talking about that, have you not heard the News on your radio while driving down here".
"No, I  kept changing channels to keep the music on. So what are you on about".
"Be best if you Came and watched the News yourself."
"Ohh no sorry , not the News mum."
"This mainly concerns Hudson and Heartland  and especially your girlfriend Amy and her Grandfather Jack who are both missing."
"What, why didn't you say earlier mum."
"You kept saying you didn't want to know, now shut up and listen.

Ty sat there in shock. Jack n Amy were definitely missing,  they showed a picture and a video of Heartland's Ranch House showing parts of the roof missing, the old creaky Barn was still standing.
"I'm going back home to help search for Jack and Amy."
"Don't be silly Ty, by the time you get back they'll of found their bodies Ty. Stay here with me son, I  really miss you Ty."
"I can't believe it Mum, Amy's missing and your Jealous, well I Love Amy Okay and I'm leaving now."
While Ty was driving back to Heartland, the search had finally found one of the Family in a Peat Bog, they had two broken Legs and a broken left Arm. Lisa was informed that it was Her Fiance Jack, but there was still no sign of Amy.
The builders turned up to look at the damage to the House,  took there measurements and went on there way.
Lisa had noticed noises coming from the roof but put it down to the amount of damage. Ty pulled up outside Heartland about 7pm and walked in after knocking the door.
"Ty!!!, they found Jack, but still no sign of Amy."
"That's good Lisa, how is he."
Lisa explained his injuries and she was going to see him tomorrow.
"What's that noise."
"Lisa thinks it's probably from the damage to the roof Ty."
"Nah, that would sound really different. "
Ty walked to the Attic Stairs and went  up a few steps then started knocking on the wall. Lisa and Lou were close behind and all three Jumped out of there skins when there was knocking back, the exact duplicate knock to what Ty knocked.

                   🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued