Chapter 17

Amy was back at Heartland by 4pm, she had some packing to do and Soraya was coming over later to take Spartan back to her place.
Amy walked in the Ranch House and the first thing out of Jack's mouth made her want to leave without packing.
"So Amy, I've been in touch with the  Adoption Agency and there crying out for new born's, you'll have no problem................"
"Get this into your head right now, I will not get rid of Ty's child, OKAY."
Amy walked straight into her bedroom and opened her window as wide as possible. Outside was Soraya who started passing through some more empty suitcases and boxes.
While Amy started packing Soraya went and collected Spartan.
Amy then heard Lou come home from  work, she had just become the Calgary Branch Manager of her second Job. She was Trying to keep Heartland going as was Amy, but after being
As Amy filled her cases she put them back out through the window, as soon as Soraya got back with Spartan she started loading everything back into Amy's Truck, which she parked conveniently up against the fence  as opposite to her bedroom  as possible.

Amy was given a two year tenancy agreement starting from tonight.
Lou walked straight in and went to see Amy.
"Lou, Dinners ready."
"Oh okay Grampa,  I'll call Amy."
"NO you wont, She doesn't live here anymore."
"She has to eat Grampa, she's pregnant."
"That's her own damn fault Lou. Come and eat your dinner. "
It didn't take long and Amy was finished so she also went out through the window. Jack and Lou heard the Trucks start up and drive off ,both got up and watched by the kitchen window. Lou ran to Amy's room and she tried the door that was locked earlier, it opened and Lou stepped inside to a bare room apart from furniture and a stripped bed."
Lou walked back out to the dinner table and stood looking at Jack.
"What!."
"Amy's gone, and I mean she's taken everything, are you pleased with yourself."
"I stuck to what I said Lou, except now I'm going to have to contact the Adoption Agency, so they can tell the young couple that the baby's no longer available."
"Did you tell Amy what you'd done Grampa."
"Of course I did, as soon as she walked in."
"Well no wonder she left, and I guess Spartans gone as well."
"I hope so, or I'll have to sell him."
Lou ran out and up to the Barn which was empty apart from Jack's horse.
Lou walked back in and sat down to eat her chicken salad, she was glad it wasn't a hot meal.
"Don't forget to feed, water and muck out your own horse after dinner, and do not look at me like that, I have my own Job, it's your horse anyway."
All Lou heard was Jack mumbling to himself now he had to do all the little jobs himself.

Amy and Soraya finally Finished getting Amy's stuff inside her apartment, they were both pleased that she was on the ground floor. Amy went to Maggie's while Soraya took Spartan to her Stables then joined Amy there for their evening meal.

                    🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued