Chapter 38

The thing is Amy, we now know what's going on, the problem is proving it. I want to put tracker's on you and on your daughter."
"What, you think she may take us or just my daughter."
"The Calgary office are after Cal Borden for Breaking and Entering and Attacking you, we have Lillys house under Surveillance. That's all we can do for now until either she shows up or they catch Cal Borden."
"Lilly wouldn't hurt Ty  she blames me for taking him away from her."
"How would you feel about leaving your daughter with someone you trust and paying Lilly a visit. She may open the door for you, that's all we need Amy, a few seconds. Police in plain clothes will be with you either side of the door, they'll be out of sight."
"I'll do anything to get Ty back, anything."

They tried every day for two weeks  with no success, until they tried once more and Lilly opened the door to everyone's surprise.
Amy was pulled in so fast the RCMP didn't have chance to get in the door. It was locked  they could hear screaming and fighting going on then it went quiet.
As Amy was pulled in they gave the order to break in and apprehend Lilly  Borden. They broke the door down and searched the house, it was empty.
There was no sign of Lilly or Amy, what confused them more was the house was surrounded,  no one left.
"Chief, there's only one other way out, underground."
"Okay, search for doors , hidden doors, tear the place apart, there has to be a secret entrance somewhere."

Amy woke up a while later, she gradually opened her eyes and saw she was in a cage, she was definitely underground, but it wasn't freshly cut out, it was old, very old, possibly back to before the early settlements.
As Amy's eye's got accustomed to the little light there was she looked at the only other cage and saw a very dishevelled Ty.
"Ty, Ty can you hear me."
"A, Amy why are you here."
"Ask the Crazy Lady."
"Right Tyler it's time for us to go."
"NO, mum I'm not leaving Amy, please take her with us."
"Not happening Tyler, Cal you know what to do."
As soon as Amy saw him she knew she hadn't imagined him, Ty had a Twin.
"CAL, don't hurt her please."
Amy saw the gun and shouted at Ty.
"I LOVE YOU TY."
Amy threw her arms up in front of her head and felt the impact in her chest as soon as the Gun went off.
Amy heard Ty screaming as everything went Black.

Up on the surface, the Police heard the Gunshot below them.
"Quickly find that entrance."
One of the officers ran into the kitchen then started knocking the wall as he moved along.
'Bang, Bang, Bang, Thud.'
"Here Chief ."
There was a thin book case with Recipe books in it and the Officer pulled the bookcase after seeing scuff marks on the floor.
The wall opened up and he found where the basement door was. Five of them went down into the basement and immediately saw the opening in the wall disappearing into darkness. 

                 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued .