Chapter 12

Ty ran up into what was left of the Attic Room and put his flashlight on using his phone. He looked around and eventually found traces of blood on the wooden beams above the wall by the stairs, he looked down and saw a gap between the walls, looking down with the flashlight he was surprised but he also knew those small feet staring back at him.
"Amy, Amy, can you hear me."
"Ugh, wish my yead would shtop shpinning,  have a headach."
"Okay Amy, your upside down, we're going to get help. Stay there."
"Yeash , do that I swill".
"Oh, yeah, sorry."

"Lou would you phone Fire and Rescue and an Ambulance,  Lisa could you let the Chief know we've found Amy."
"Oh my god, is that where she is."
"Yeah, she must of hit the main beams knocking her out and then as the wind moved she fell down into the gap, she's upside-down and I think it's having an effect on her, she's talking funny."
"Oh god Lou, if she's bleeding, or a brain bleed ,she's on Blood Thinners due to the brain hemorrhage."
"Lou, tell them that as well.

About 15-20 minutes later the help arrived, blowing horns and blasting there airhorns.
The Rescue team started immediately, getting the body heat detection camera set up so they could draw round Amy's Location on the wall."
The chief of Fire and Rescue came to see Ty, Lou and Lisa.
"We need to get her out of there as fast as possible.  Given her medical history she may have already had another Hemorrhage or Stroke due to the increase in her Blood Pressure,  were also worried about Asphyxiation due to her organs putting pressure on her lungs. So were going to move fast, and can you decide who's going in the Ambulance  with her when she's out.
They waited outside as the men started to cut Amy out of the wall and they all decided that Lou should go incase they needed Lou's permission for anything Medical.
After 40 minutes Amy was out and on a Gurney, Paramedics were trying to get her blood pressure down but she was starting to fit so sedated her to slow down the signals to her brain, they also administered a drug to stop the fitting.
Lou went with Amy as arranged in the Ambulance and Ty went with Lisa."
Over the next few days Amy improved but unfortunately due to the injuries her father inflicted on her and the resulting medical issues it  caused her to have two strokes, due to the weakness in her blood vessels, now Amy has to use a walking stick as her left side was so weak.
After a week Amy was back home, she had a very weak left Leg, Left Arm and still had a slight speach impediment, but she was still the same Amy, Horse Lover and Whisperer.
Ty had been to see her most days but never stayed for long. He did tell her some good news though, His Mum Lilly had sold her house and was moving up to Hudson to be near him.
Amy's response was confusing for Ty, he wasn't sure if she was pleased or not.

                  🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued