Chapter 15

Lou walked into the A & E and asked one of the Nurses where her sister Amy Fleming was, as the doctor told her she could take her home.
Jack was still sat in the waiting room when he saw Lou bringing Amy out.
"How you feeling Amy."
"Okay Grampa, thank you."
"Yeah she had low blood pressure, nothing to worry about Grampa."
Lou felt Amy relax when she realised Lou wasn't saying anything yet, that will come when they get home. Amy definitely wanted Lou and Lisa there when she tells her Grampa.

                        👶👶👶👶

"YOUR WHAT !!!!!! ."
"Jack, blood Pressure. "
"Yeah, Yeah I know."
"Listen to me Jack Bartlett, your Granddaughter needs your support, not your condemnation for doing what most 23 Yr olds and everyone else is doing now a days, and that  includes us as well Jack, so don't be a hypocrite."
"Well I don't agree with that."
"Oh,, Okayyyy, I'll start going home after dinner in future then Jack, wouldn't want you breaking your own rules anymore, would we."
"What, OH, errm we'll talk later. I know what we can do, We can send Amy to stay at your Villa until she's had the baby and I've arranged it's adoption. "
"Excuse me, I'm an Adult here, and I am keeping this Baby Grampa, you have no say in the matter, I'm nearly 24 and you can't do anything about it."
"Yes I can, I'm the head of this family
and if you want a roof over your head, you'll do as I say."
" Between you and my so called Waste of space Father it's a miracle I haven't topped myself which you can believe me, I have thought about it many times, your a chauvinistic Pig, and I'll leave in a few day's, then you can ignore your youngest Granddaughter and Great Grandchild and pretend we don't exist."
"If people see you with a baby belly they'll know your not married and you'll still be an embarrassment to this family. That's why I said France."
"Well you'll have to get over it, and it's you who will be Embarrassed, Not the family, that's tough,  I'm staying here in Hudson, I'm not embarrassed about being pregnant.  If your going to be  Embarrassed then that's your problem."
As Amy went to her room she barged into Jack as she went passed on purpose.
She wasn't putting up with anymore shit from Tim, Jack or Ty. She was leaving as soon as she found somewhere, and that started now.
Amy was calling all her favours in with friends and clients alike.

"Grampa how could you be that cruel to her after everything she's been through, she's always wanted her own family, preferably Married, but she's not bothered to be honest. She's fed up with Tim, You, and now Ty's abandoned her for no apparent reason that she can think of."
"I don't care Lou, I will not have her unmarried and pregnant living under my roof."
"Well Jack I'm going home, keep in touch Lou, and tell Amy the same."
"Lisa, why keep in touch, you'll be back tomorrow."
"Sorry Jack, but I have no interest in being with someone whose willing to kick out his ill, disabled, and pregnant Granddaughter , yes Amy will always have Health problems, but at least she's living her own life. Not unfortunately the one she wanted but at least she's living it, and I for one am very proud of her."
Lisa left with her suitcase and drove off.

                   🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued .