Chapter 35

The following morning Amy woke up , she walked into the Lounge, there was no Ty, went to the Spare room and no Ty. Just another famous Ty letter on the Bed. Thankfully the hospital gave Amy something to stop the swelling.
She read it and it was the same things, the same excuses, he wasn't ready for commitment.
Amy sat at the kitchen table and wept into her hands, Amy was thinking to herself, "" why does he keep doing this to me, I just want a happy family life."
Amy sobbed,  she was trying to be tough about things and let everyone know she will not be treated the same way anymore, but couldn't stop crying
She sent Ty a Text message to say she'd had enough, they'd been together almost 8 years and he obviously doesn't want a relationship, therefore she was blocking him on all Social Media, and his phone Number, so  it would be best if he deleted her phone number too.
Ty heard his phone go off but waited till he got to his apartment.  He read the message and swore to himself.
He hated letting Amy down again, he does Love her but he's not ready for anything. Ty heard  the doorbell and went to open it, then everything went Black. 

The following morning Lilly phoned up Cal. "Morning Cal."
"Morning Mum, everything going okay."
"Couldn't be better love, thanks for the gift by the way."
"It was my pleasure Mom, I'll see you soon. "
"That would be lovely.  Do you think you can do one more thing for me, it would mean a lot to me Cal."
"Okay Mom ,tell me what you would like me to do."
"Thank you Cal, listen very carefully."**********************
"No problem,  I think I'll enjoy this, you take care Mum,"
"Will do love, thank you."

Lisa had popped in to see how Amy was doing and found her sobbing.
She sat her down in the Lounge and and asked Amy to tell her what was wrong. After they'd finished talking Amy went to bed, she locked the front door as she'd given Ty a key to let himself in, but hoped he'd of left it behind.
It was about 9pm in the evening when Amy heard Ty come in, he knocked into a chair twice, or two different chairs once.
Amy was hoping that he'd go to the spare room, unfortunately he didn't and barged into her bedroom throwing himself onto the bed beside her.
"TY, for god sake I'm pregnant,  and only 3 or 4 weeks away, you could of landed on top of me, anyway I thought you left me and moved into your own place."
"You care more about that Baby than you do about our relationship. That's why I didn't want one."
"Oh now you've been drinking your being honest, well that's fine Ty, I'll raise the baby myself,  now get out of my house and leave your key on the table. NOW GO TY."
Ty turned over and ended up sat on her legs, "Get Off Me Ty", Nope, and don't ya dare talk to me like that you snobby little Bitch. SMACK,,, Amy belted him. "Hit me will ya, let's see how you like it."
He brought down punch after punch, Slap after Slap, Amy gouged his face to get some skin then Ty who she loved with all her heart punched the hell out of her.
He eventually calmed down a bit then Ty looked at her and saw a bloody mess, cuts and bruises,  he could see that she wouldn't be able to see for a while due to the blood.
He checked her pulse then washed his hands, he saw a picture of TY and Amy,  throwing it at the wall smashing it, then smashed the place up.
He left then got rid of the GMC.

By the morning Amy came around, she fumbled around for her mobile and eventually found it. Lisa was asleep, and was woken up by her phone ringing, she picked it up and looked at who was phoning and saw Amy's name.
"Amy are you alright".
"Arlp, Arlp."

Lisa was worried and got dressed to go see Amy.
She ran downstairs phoning the police and an Ambulance at the same time. As Lisa left her house and ran towards the Ranch House she sent a text to Lou's phone.
Lisa ran in surprised the door was unlocked. She Ran through to Amy's bedroom and almost passed out when  she saw the state of her bloodied face, swollen Lips, nose, eyes, and her face in general .

               🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

To be continued