Chapter 7

"From Childhood's hour I have not been
  As others were-I have not seen
  As others saw-...
  ... I could not bring
  My passions from a common spring-
  From the same source I have not taken
  My sorrow-I could not awaken
  My heart to joy at the same tone-
  And all I lov'd-I lov'd alone-
  Then-in my childhood-in the dawn
  Of a most stormy life-was dawn
  From ev'ry depth of a good and ill
  The mystery which binds me still-
  From the torrent, or the fountain-
  From the red cliff of the mountain-
  From the sun that 'round me roll'd
  In its autumn tint of gold-
  From the lighting in the sky
  As its pass'd me flying by-
  From the thunder, and the storm-
  And the cloud that took the form
  (When the rest of Heaven was blue)
  Of a demon in my view- "

  Its been about three weeks now since my father demanded, no ordered, Sam and I to break up. And let me tell you this it's been really hard on me and him. Don't get me started with our friends. Since the break the girls all through school has been coming up to him talking to him feeling on him like it was nothing. Sam was letting them too, but I couldn't do anything. School was hard as it was when we had lunch and a few classes together. My father tried to get the school to put me in a different class but since it was so late in the year they couldn't.
  So instead he has a guard following me to every class making sure that me or Sam were talking to each other. It was hurtful. I still had Harley and Emily, but it wasn't the same. I tried passing notes to Sam through Emily and Harley but that sometimes didn't work.
  A week has gone by and my father had gone on another business trip of his. This time I didn't bother begging him to stay I just let him. I barley even spoken to him since he ordered us to break up. But that didn't stop Sam to talk to other girls or even date them. I tried to do the same, but I couldn't do it my heart was still in love with Sam.
  On the weekends, training was split up on different times and put into groups. Max would take a group of wolves and Jax would do the same. Sam would be in one group and I would be in another group. The human form training was getting easier for me and the wolf form training was getting a lot better. I still had to watch my footing, but it was better than it was a month ago.
  With this alone time, I been having a lot of lately, I have caught up all my schoolwork. I even done extra credit for all my teachers. But with cheerleading, I was still the top wolf there no one could take my place not even Riley the one that got hurt about a few months ago when cheer season started.
  It was fun being alone, but I sure got a lot done without Sam being up my ass or around. I really haven't even thought about boys or even sex. And that's number one on a girls list boys and sex but me not I.
  One day my father had came home early from his business trip, Charlie, his 2nd, I kinda ran into when they all came into the house. He smiled at me tried to cheer me up, but it didn't help, and he knew that. Charlie always knew what was always on my mind and it was always Sam, but this time is was nothing.
  I sat down on the couch with a big oh 'sigh' when my father had scared the shit out of me.

  "Olivia Rose, please stop with the moping around he's just a boy." My father told me. "Hell, he wasn't even your mate, so why are you crying over him." He asked.
  "Father, its not like that with Sam, yea I get it were not mating but he was my best friend since we were kids. The only kid that talk to me when I felt after mother died. He was there for me. Yes, we may have loved each other but I miss him not just as a boyfriend no as a friend." I told him. I felt like I was gonna cry.
  "Fine, you got your way once again. I guess its been long enough, you can talk to Sam again but just as friends no more of that boyfriend and girlfriend shit. Do you understand me Liv?" he asked me.
  "Oh, father yes," I said cheering up. "You're the best daddy! I love you." I told him as I jumped up from the couch and gave him the biggest hug ever.

  I ran out the door after hugging my father and ran to Sam's house. Claire was walking out the house when I ran into her. I hugged her when I saw her.

  "Liv, what are you doing here. If your father finds out you're here, your gonna get in trouble." She told me.
  "No, I won't. He lifted the order. Me and Sam can hang and talk again but no boyfriend and girlfriend type shit." I told her.
  "Oh, well he's in his room doing his homework." Claire told me as she walks towards the pack house.

  I nodded and walked into their house. They had redone their house, moved everything around.
  I went down the hall to the stairs and ran up to the 2nd floor to Sam's room. His bedroom door was open, so I knocked and went in.

  "Hey," I said.
  "What you doing here?" he asked.
  "Father lifted the order we can hang and talk again." I told him.
  "Really?" he said jumping up.
  "Yea, but we can't date again though. That was his number one rule." I told him.
  "I can deal with that. As long as I have my friend back than I'm good." Sam told me.

  We end up hugging for like 5 minutes until we let go. When we got done hugging he went back to his homework and I helped him a little bit. We hung out for like forever it seemed, but it was dark when we finally noticed.
  But I didn't care how long it was as long as I had Sam back into my life. That was all it matters.