Chapter 19

After the shower I had took after running with Castiel and somewhat fucking him, felt really good. Once I had got out I had put on some shorts and a tank top on. I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail so you could see my mark. Once I was done I slid on my flip flops and walked downstairs. When I had gotten downstairs, Samuel was standing in the middle of the front room on the phone, looked up at me as I was coming down.

  "She's right her coming down the stairs now." He told whoever was on the phone. "Here its for you, Liv." He said as he handed me the phone.
  I took the phone and answered. "Hello?" I asked.
  "Liv, its Emily."
  "Emily!" I screamed her name.

  Samuel covered his ears, Dean came running down the stairs, Castiel came running into the house with a few guards behind him. I looked at all of them and thought what I just did.

  "Sorry guys, it was a false alarm." I told them.
  "God damnit Olivia, I was sleeping so good." Dean said as he walked over to the couch.
  "Sorry." I said.
  "Yall can go back to what yall were going." Castiel told the guards. They went back outside to the back yard. "Who are you on the phone with?" he asked me.
  "My bestie, Emily." I told him. "So, what's up girl, how you been?" I asked her.
  "Girl, its been crazy. Rogues been bad here." She said.
  "What do you mean? What happen? My father, is he okay? Do I have to come back?" I kept asking her not letting her answer me at all. I was starting to get mad. Castiel walked over towards me and put a hand on my shoulder I shrugged from under his hand.
  "Liv, your father is fine. I mean its been a wreck since you left but he's good. We have everything under control at the most part. But that's not why I called you though." She told me.
  "Oh, okay good. Why did you call then?" I asked.
  "Just to talk to you. I miss you so much. We all do." She had told me.
  "I miss y'all so much too, but this is my place now, my home. I mean why don't you come here and visit me. Cas wouldn't mind if you did, would you honey." I asked him as he was sitting on the couch.
  "Sure, she can come over. I can send a few of my guards and a driver to pick her up she can stay for a few weeks if she wants." He said.
  "Really?" both me and Emily had said at the same time.
  "Yes, you guys. Be ready in 3 hours I'll send someone in an hour." Castiel told Emily.
  "I gotcha. I'll be ready when they get here. Ima let you go so I can figure out what to bring to wear there." She told me.
  "Okay, see you in a few hours." I told her then hung up the phone.

  I handed Samuel the phone back and walked over to Castiel on the couch. I sat on his lap, staring into his eyes as he stared into mine. I bite my lip for a second then kissed him on his lips. He growled a little bit.

  "Get a room you two." Dean told us.

  I turned to look at him then looked back and saw a pillow beside me then threw it at him.

  "Hey what the hell was that for?" he asked me as he threw it back at me.

  Castiel caught it before it hit me and put it back on the couch. He growled a little bit, but I put my hand on his face to calm him down. His eyes went from black to his normal color eyes, his sexy golden-brown eyes.

  "Babe, its fine. Dean and I are just playing around. Right Dean?" I said looking at Dean.
  "Yea, man. Lighten up." Dean said as he patted Castiel's arm.

  Cas signed then nodded his head at us. I smiled at him.
  I turned my head towards the TV and started watching whatever they were watching, which looked kinda lame to me if you tell me. I get it was some kind of action movie on SYFY but ugh please.
  I got up from Cas's lap, and walk into the kitchen to find some food. I was hungry as a bitch right now. I looked in the fridge found some eggs, bacon, and sausages. I took them out, put them on the counter and looked for some frying pans to cook on.
  I found three pans and started laying everything out in each pan. I had the bacon and sausages cooking while I grabbed a big bowl, cracked some eggs in it and started beating the eggs with a fork. Once I had beaten all the eggs I poured the eggs into a pan and let it start cooking.
  I flipped the bacon and sausages a few times until they were done and scrambled the eggs a few times as well until they were done.
  I sat out 4 plates, 4 glasses, and 4 forks on the table. I poured each of us a glass of OJ and served each of us eggs, bacon, and sausages.
  I went back into the front room went to the TV, and turned it off and looked at the boys.

  "Really Liv!?" Samuel yelled out.
  "What the hell, Liv!?" Dean yelled out as well.
  Castiel just started at me for a moment. Then spoke. "Why did you do that for? Is everything okay?" He asked.
  "Yea, everything better be okay, Liv. I swear help you god." Dean said.
  "Yea, it was getting to the good part." Samuel said with his arm reached out towards the TV.
  I just laughed and shook my head. "Well I guess I'll jus give y'alls food to the guards then." I said as I started walking away.

  It took them a moment to realize what was going on. Until they came into the kitchen and seen the 4 plates of food laid out for us. They looked at each other then looked at me then shrugged and sat down to eat. I just chuckled some more then joined them into eating my food as well.
  The boys moaning an groaning to the food after each bite they took. I smiled at them. It was actually pretty cute though.
  Once we were all done, we each put our plates in the sink. I started doing the dishes when one of the helps came in.
  She started speaking to me but I didn't know what she was saying to me. When she knew I didn't know, she pointed at herself then the dishes. Like she was telling me she will do the dishes. Then she waved her hands away like telling me to go. So I smiled a little at her and walked into the other room. The boys were back to watching whatever again. As I, went down the hall, where I remember Cas telling me there was a small library at.
  Once I had found it, I was amazed. There was walls full of books. I could just grab a book or two every day of the week and never run out of something to read or do. The best part about this they were all labeled to what they were. Kids section, nonfiction, fiction, syfi, teen, history, mystery, war section, biography, cooking, poetry, research, and etc. You name any book it was probably there.
  I went over to the fiction area and oh my god, it was even labeled. Like who does this shit.
  I grabbed the first book I saw, which I recognize, went to the couch and started reading it.
  The book was called; 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'. I use to read this in school when I was 10 years old. Kinda had to it was one of our reading syllabus list. So I started off reading it until either Cas comes finds me or Emily gets here.
  3 chapters later:
  I was going into my 3rd chapter if this book and no one came lookin for me. Cas probably knew where I was. It was weird of him not checking on me.
  I got up, sat the book down and headed down the hall towards the front room. He was still watching something with the boys. It was actually kinda cute seeing him relax for once. I smiled at that and went back into the library to go back to my book.
  7 chapters later:
  I was on chapter 10 in the book I was reading. It was Halloween, my favorite holiday.
  I was so into the book.

  'Harry was just helping himself to a baked potato when Professor Quirrell came sprinting into the hall, his turban askew and terror on his face. Everyone stared as he reached Professor Dumbledore's chair, slumped against the table, and gasped, "Troll -- in the dungeons -- thought you ought to know."

  He then sank to the floor in a dead faint.

  There was an uproar. It took several purple firecrackers exploding from the end of Professor Dumbledore's wand to bring silence.

  "Prefects," he rumbled, "lead your Houses back to the dormitories immediately!"

  Percy was in his element.

  "Follow me! Stick together, first years! No need to fear the troll if you follow my orders! Stay close behind me, now. Make way, first years coming through! Excuse me, I'm a prefect!"
  "How could a troll get in?" Harry asked as they climbed the stairs.'

  Until I heard someone yelling my name. And it wasn't just anyone either. It was my best friend.

  "Olivia!" Emily screamed at the top of her lungs. I bet Cas, Dean, and Samuel we're covering their ears for that. I bet the guards were too.

  I threw the book down on the couch and ran into the living room where she was at.

  "Emily!" I screamed at the top my of lungs. Sorry boys I had to join in. I thought to myself.
  When she saw me, she ran straight up to me, screaming my name. "Olivia!"
  "Emily!" I hugged her to dear life. I started to tear up a little while I was hugging her. "Ugh god I missed you." I said as I let go of her.
  "I've miss you so so so much. You don't even know how many so's to that of how much I've missed you." Emily told me whipping her tears away with the back of her hand. I done the same.
  "Let me guess a lot since y'all both screamed y'all freaking lungs out. I don't know if I can get my hearing back thanks." Samuel yelled a little.
  Both me and Emily laughed at him. "Sorry." We both said.
  That's when I noticed Dean was gone. "Where's Dean?" I asked.
  "He went to the diner to get something to eat with some friends." Castiel said.
  I nodded then looked back to Em. "Here I'll take you to one of the rooms you can use while your here." I told her as I grabbed her hand. "Samuel you mind carrying her bags?"
  "No I don't." Samuel said as he grabbed Emily's bags.

  Samuel, Emily, and I went up to spare bedrooms floor, and found her a room so she can stay in at. When we got into a room she done the same thing I did. The room was huge as mine room and Castiel's room. But just a little bit smaller. Samuel left the bags on the bed and walked out.

  "Wow!" Emily said.
  "You should see mine." I told her.
  "Wait you and Castiel dont share a room together." She asked.
  "No not right now until we fully mate." I told her, as we got to my room.
  "Again, wow!" She said.
  I laughed at her. I went to the window ledge, that was next to my bed, and sat down and looked outside. Emily followed and done the same.
  "Its pretty here." Em said. "Way better than back home."
  "Yes it is, but home will always be home no matter what it looks like." I told her.
  "Do you miss home?" She asked me.
  "Well yea, what kind of question is that Emily?" I asked her as I looked at her.
  "Just wondering." She said as she looked back out the window.

  We was like that for a while catching up. Like how my father has been and the brothers. And mostly my boy best friend.
  She says Harley has been a wreck kinda but he deals with it. She told me she caught him middle of doing it with one of the wolf pack girls. I was kinda shocked.

  "Are they mates?" I had asked.
  She nodded. "Nope."

  I hummed at her. She told me about Sam, how after what happened, after he healed and got better, he kinda ran away. Was gone for 2 weeks. When he came back he looked like shit. She said she over heard the twins talking about it from Charlie telling the alpha, my father. I shook my head. Poor Sam.
  She told me that she was talking to some wolf boy, name Jarred. But it didn't work out really. He was a player. Harley beat him up when she told him.

  I smiled. "That's Harley for yea." I said.
  "Yea," she said.

  It was quiet for a moment or two until she spoke up about shopping. "Hey why don't we go shopping. I didn't bring that many clothes with me. And we don't know how long I'm going to be staying here for." She said.

  I nodded at her. I was about to pack link Castiel and ask him but someone knocked at the door then came in. It was my guard, Robert.

  "Liv, alpha had came and told me that to tell you that he'll be home late." Robert told me.
  "Where did he go?" I asked.
  "Alpha and his 3rd went to take care of some rogues that's close to the boarder. And he told me to stay close to you and your friend here." He told me.
  "Thanks, Robert." I said. Robert was walking out of the room closing the door when Emily slapped my leg. Shit the shopping trip. "Robert!" I called out.
  "Yes Liv,"
  "Hey do you mind taking me and Emily into town to go shopping?" I asked him.
  "Yes, but we'll need to let alpha know." He said.
  "Castiel knows." I said as I got up and went to slip on my shoes.
  "Oh OK, I'll meet y'all in the SUV then." He said as he closed the door.

  Emily got up and followed me downstairs to the garage. As we were walking she had asked me something.

  "How does Castiel know, we just thought of it." Em asked me.
  "I know. I just said that so we can go. But I'm gonna text him as were on the way there." I told her as we got to the SUV.

  She nodded and we got in. As I told her, I did text him and packed linked with him. Since no one knows that we mated yet. We were waiting to tell people, to make it special.

  'Cas, I know your busy, but Emily and I are going shopping. An before you say anything Robert is with us.' I told him.
  'God damnit, Liv. I hate when you do shit when I live to do something.' He said.
  'Cas, I didn't know you were leaving.'
  'Fine, I'll give you that. Stay close to Robert. I'll send a few more guards to shadow behind y'all.' He told me.
  I sighed to him. 'Fine.'
  'See you later.'
  'You too.'