Chapter 32

When I came down, Emily and Becca were talking when I walked in. I went to the fridge and grabbed him bottle, put it in the microwave for 15 seconds. When it was done I shook it up for a moment, tested it in my arm then fed him.

  "So Becca you'll be staying here for the night. Until my husband comes back and what you said if true I'll talk to the alpha but if it's not you'll have to deal with him." I told her.
  "Yes, Luna." She said as she looked down.
  "Are you hungry?" I asked her.
  "Kinda, I haven't eaten in a couple days." She had said.

  I looked at Emily for a moment then handed her Peter with his bottle. Then went back into the fridge. It was dinner time kinda, so I started looking for something to make.
  After a few I gave up looking when I found cheese and butter. I went for the bread and started making 6 grilled cheese sandwiches. When they were done, I placed 3 on two plates. I placed one in front of her and one in front my seat and sat down. As I was in the middle of my first one she was done.
  She sure wasn't lying about not eating. This girl is starving. Who truly knows if it's been 3 days since she last ate. About 5 minutes later she was done with her food. I was done by my 2nd one so I pushed my plate over to her and she ate it as well.
  Emily and I exchanged looks before I said anything but before I did, Godfrey had showed up. When I looked at him, I shook my head and got up.

  "Mommy be right back." I had said to Peter.

  When I walked out the kitchen out the back door to talk to Godfrey and some of the men that went with them.

  "Give it to me?" I had asked.
  "She sure wasn't lying. The shack was a mess. Her parents were dead inside the shack and there was one wolf there dead." Godfrey told me.
  "So that means her parents put up a fight to safe her life." I had said as I looked towards the house.
  "A hell of a fight. There was so much blood, you couldn't tell whom is belonged to." One of the men had said.
  I shook my head and placed a hand over my face. "That poor child." I said feeling hurt for her. "Godfrey, place a few men front and back just in case if she tries to run or if we get some visitors."
  "Yes, Luna." Godfrey bowed then faced his men.

  I went back into the kitchen and looked at Emily and Robert. Emily's face went from happy to sad and hurt fast.

  "Becca, Robert is going to show you your room where you will be staying at for awhile." I told her with sad eyes.
  "Okay." She said.
  "If you need anything my room will be a floor above yours. Also Emily is a few doors from you." I told her. "Plus I have guards around the whole house so don't try anything Becca."
  "No, I wouldn't do a thing. You saved my life. I'm forever in your favor." She said as she walked over to Robert.
  "Just keep that in mind when the alpha comes home. My husband isn't the one to play with."
  "Yes, Luna."
  "Call me Olivia or Liv." I told her.
  "Yes, Luna I mean Liv." She said as she bowed then left the room.

  About a few moments later Emily looked at me.

  "Don't tell me." She said with sad eyes.
  "I'm afraid so. What she went through. When Godfrey told me, my heart felt heavy. He said there was so much blood you couldn't tell whom it belonged to." I told her.
  "My lord. Are you gonna take her in or what?" Emily asked me.
  "I don't know, Emily. I'll just have to wait for Cas." I told her. "For now, me and my son is going up to my room. He needs his nap."

  Emily nodded and handed Peter to me and I went upstairs to my room. When I got in there, I placed him in his play pen to sleep and I laid down as well.
  Guessing I fell asleep as well because when I woke up, I heard a voice in the room. I sat up and it was Becca talking to Peter. Kinda creepy but didn't think of it.

  "Hey, what are you doing in here?" I had asked when I sat up.
  "Sorry, I came in here to talk to you. I saw you were asleep and I heard he was up." She had said.
  "Oh, should have knocked." I told her as I got out of bed to go over to Peter.
  "I did before I came in." She says.

  I hummed when I picked up Peter. I took him over to his room to change his diaper. She followed behind.

  "Liv, how old are you?" She asked.
  "I'm 16 about to be 17." I told her as I undone his onesie.
  "Oh."
  "Why?"
  "Just asking. Does it feel weird to have a baby at this age?" She asked.
  "Kinda," I said as I whipped Peter off. "My Father, alpha Oliver, was a little pissed when he found out his 15 year daughter was mated to a 19 year old. But with the moon goddess you can't stop it." As I was putting a new diaper on, handed her the old one. "Can you." I said.
  She nodded and threw it away. "What about you being pregnant?"
  "Well he was excited for that. And so was Castiel." I told her.

  I picked up Peter and us 3 went downstairs so I could feed him. When we went into the kitchen, Robert and Leon were eating something that Rosa had made while I was asleep.

  "Luna," they both said.
  "Boys." I had said. "Are you still hungry?" I had asked her.
  "A little."
  "Hold Peter, while I make you guys something to eat."
  "What if I drop him?"
  "You won't. If you do well you get the wolf." I had said chuckling a little.
  "Umm, Liv I wouldn't say that right now. You know how your wolf has been acting since you've had Peter." Robert had said.
  "Look I said what I said. The wolf is calm right now."
  "For now." Leon said smirking.

  I growled a little at him. Then slapped him on the back of the head.

  "Watch it." I told him.
  "See," they both said.
  "No, that wasn't her it was me." I told them then went on making Becca food and warming up Peter's milk.

  As the rest of the night was quiet, Peter was fed and so was Becca. Robert and Leon watched her and Peter close as I took a walk.
  Becca was good with Peter so I had let her hold him while I was gone.
  Since it was almost midnight, everyone was in their homes either asleep or doing whatever. No one had came up to me and asked me about Peter which was good for as of now. No one really seen him still.
  Parker was in the meadow drawing something. He's still here hanging with me since father is out with Castiel. The twins gone back home because of school, they weren't very happy about it either.
  I walked in there and sat down next to him. He didn't even look at me.

  "Since when do you draw?" I had asked.
  "I've always have just gave up after mom." He told me.
  "Oh," I said then looked down.
  "Look I made you this. When Castiel said you kinda wolfed out with only your hands, I had pictured you like this."

  I looked at the drawing that he was showing me. It was me but didn't look like me. I looked down at my hands and they were like human hands but being transformed into fur like hands with my wolf claws. As I was remembering when Luke had done that, but only to hurt me and my baby.
  I was so focused on the memory, that my hands were shaking and then I heard popping noises then I head Parker's voice.

  "Liv, you hands." He had said.

  I looked at him then looked down. Sure enough my hands were like I remember the last time I done it. Even when Luke done it.
  I just stared at my hands, a little confused why I'm doing this. I've never seen anyone do this other than Luke and myself. But why am I doing it. Are we supposed to do that? If we want to half wolf out or is it when we need to shift? I had so many questions.

  I looked back at Parker. "I don't get how or why I can do this. You don't do this do you?"
  "No, I don't. I don't think anyone can do that. That I know of. What was you thinking?" He asked me.
  "Of someone that I saw do this. Just to hurt someone." I said then looked away.
  "Was this someone you?" He asked me.

  I didn't answer him. I was in a daze like I was trying to remember what to do. I looked back at my hands and they were normal again.

  "Liv, tell me."
  "Promise not to say anything to father. Castiel and I didn't want you guys to know." I said then waited for him to say something but he didn't he just grabbed my hands. "A few weeks before I had Peter, I was out walking on the land with Robert when we were attacked. More like drugged. When I came to, I was chained up in a room. I tried to get free but the chains were silver. Then this boy name Luke had came in. While he was talking to me his sister Lilly came and saw what he was doing to me. His hand morphed into human/wolf claw like, he slapped her across the face then scratched me on my mate mark, ripped my shirt to dig his nails into my stomach than slapped me on the face when I tried to choke him out with my legs. If it wasn't for Lilly trying to help me escape or getting Castiel and them, Peter and I would've dead." I told him.

  While talking about it, I didn't know Becca had came out with Peter in her arms. I heard her choke up, that's what made me turn around fast.

  "Becca, is Peter okay?" I had asked as soon as I got up.
  "Yes, he just wants you. He wouldn't stop crying until now, when I came outside." She said. "Is it true that Peter almost wouldn't stop been born?" She asked.

  I looked at her for a moment after I took Peter from her. I took a deep breathe then looked at her.

  "Yes, I was kidnapped a few weeks ago." I said.
  "I heard you said by Luke, as in Luke Farnsworth? And twin sister Lilly May Farnsworth?" She says.
  "Yea, how do you know them?" I asked.
  "I... I used to live close to them. We lived in the same town. He... He's a weird man, he tried to take me from my parents. Saying he could make a woman out of me. But my mother wouldn't let him have me that's why we were kinda on the run. They've been looking for us for awhile now." She had said.
  "Well Luke is dead. My husband killed him." I told her. "Is that why the wolfs were after you?"
  "I don't know, to be honest. Maybe wrong place, wrong time."
  I nodded and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Its getting late, go get some sleep." I told her.

  She nodded and walked away. But as she got a few feet away she stopped and turned around to look at us.

  "Thank you for every thing. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you." She said then ran over to me and gave me a hug. "You remind me so much of my mother but a younger version of her."

  I smiled as she hugged me and Peter. She kissed his cheek as I kissed the top of her head. Then step away from us and started heading back towards the house.
  She was sweet but I just fell bad for her though.
  I touched my brothers shoulder, smiled a little at him then headed back to the house. While walking little Peter had fallen asleep so I'm gonna take this and go back to sleep myself.
  Hopefully Castiel will be back tomorrow morning. Or at least tomorrow. But ain't gonna push my luck.