Chapter 34

I turned around and glared at him. When I turned around, I had slapped him in the face. When I saw what I had did, I put my hands to my face then ran out of the kitchen out the back door. I ran into the woods ran about a quarter mile away which was at the creek. I sat down and looked down in the water.
  As I was looking in the water, I kept replaying in my head of me slapping Castiel in the face in front of Peter. I know he's only a few months old but I don't want my children seeing one if his parents hitting the other. Don't even want them around when were fighting well arguing.
  Hours have past since I've been here and I was expected Castiel to come find me but he didn't. Even when I heard foot steps I thought it was him but when someone had touched me it was Harley.
  I looked at him and buried my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me.

  "Honey, I head what happened. To be honest with you he's not even mad at you. He's more shocked that you done that." Harley told me.
  "He's not the only one shocked." I had said.
  "Liv, let's go back to the house. I want to see my nephew." He had told me.

  I nodded and he helped me up and we walked back to the house. When we got to the house, Castiel was pacing around the back yard until he saw us. He ran to me and pulled me into his arms.

  "I don't even want to hear it. What had happened, don't even worry about it." Cas had said.

  I nodded my head. I pulled back and kissed him. Then we walked back into the house.

  Emily came down the stairs and handed me Peter. "He's wanting his mother." She had said. "And a diaper change as well."

  I shook my head at her smiling a little. I looked at Harley and we went up to Peter's room. When we got in there I set Peter on the diaper changing table. I pulled out a diaper and a few whips. As I undone his diaper, Harley plugged his nose. I started laughing at him a little. As I whipped Peter's butt clean and placed the clean diaper under him and took the dirty one out from under him and set it aside. I wrapped the new one around him and redone his onesie and handed him to uncle Harley.
  I put Peter into Harley's arms as I grabbed the old diaper and threw it away. Then turned to look at Harley.

  "Well it looks like Peter is loving his uncle Harley." I had said.
  "Yea, I guess he is." Harley had said.

  We walked back downstairs to the living room. Where Emily, Dean, and Castiel was sitting on the couch. I walked over to Castiel and sat on his lap as Harley went to the rocker and sat down. About a few minutes later, Becca came running down the stairs.

  "Liv, have you seen my-" she started to say until she saw Harley was here.

  Harley looked right at her as well. They were glued at each others eyes.
  Fuck, they just mated. But she hasn't even turned yet. I'm so confused on that.

  "Umm, no y'all don't." I had said.

  Becca and Harley both looked at me.

  "Becca your 13 years old and Harley your 16 years old. Not happening." I had said.
  "You sound just like your father." Emily had said.
  "Sure do." Castiel agreed with her.
  "What are you talking about?" Becca asked.
  "Harley here, you two mated." Emily told her.
  "What's that?" She asked.
  "Sit down, honey." Castiel told her. "I know your 13 but you gonna know what it means."
  "Did your parents ever tell you anything about mates or wolfing out?" I had asked.
  "No, well they told me I might not wolf out because I'm special. Least in their eyes I was. My father was a wolf but my mother wasn't." She had said.
  "So there's a 50/50 chance you won't wolf out at all." Harley had said.
  "As your adopted mother, I don't care if you do or not. I'll love you just the way you are, but as my best friend over there, he kinda fell in love with you."
  "Is that what aunt Emily done with uncle Dean and Castiel and you done?" She had asked.
  "Yes honey." I told her. "That's kinda how I have your little brother there and Emily and Dean is having their own on the way as well."
  "Wait your pregnant?" Harley had said.

  Shit I forgot he didn't know just yet.

  "Well cats out of the bag now." I had said.
  "Thanks, Liv." Emily had said. "Yea, I'm a few months long." She told him.
  "Congratulations, you two. Now I see why you had asked me to bring that stuff." He said.
  "Yep. Where is it?" I had asked.
  "In my truck." Harley said.
  "I'll go get it." Dean said.

  We nodded. Then went back to what we were talking about. Becca was catching on what we were saying but wasn't all in that love sick puppy love just yet with Harley like I was with Castiel. But I couldn't say anything. If the moon goddess wants it then it shall be. They went upstairs to put Peter in his crib and brought down the baby monitor for me.
  Since there wasn't a baby in the room, we all started watching a movie together as a family. I let Becca pick it out. She had found all the Harry Potter's movies on the movie demand. So we had a Harry Potter movie party. Harley and Becca went into the kitchen and made a few bags of popcorn for us to share to watch with the movie.
  The past week Becca and Harley been hanging out. She also went with Harley back home to get some of his stuff. So he could move here with us. Also to show Becca off to his parents. Kinda explained to them and my family that I had took her in after I had saved her life from rogues. Harley told them all that they had mated but they ain't getting into all the sick puppy love just yet until they get to a simple age and know that's what they wanted. Just for now he's her protected. Which was sweet of him. Just like how Jacob was with Renesmee in twilight. Until she became of age.
  As school has started, Harley joined Becca. They had almost every class together which was a good thing for them, I guess. But other than a few and when he had to stay after school for football. He joined it again.
  He also helped Emily at school when she had gone to do some of her work. They had a few classes together. I was happy that I had my regular life back. I had both my best friends with me again. Only was missing a few but one couldn't be in the group anymore since he was my ex.
  I kinda dropped out of school, I was to busy with Peter to do my school work, which Castiel understood that. Just wasn't gonna tell my father just yet. Maybe when Peter was a little bit older I would go back to get my GED.
  As long for Emily she was now 6 months long and yes time was flying for her. I swear it was just last month she had told us she was pregnant. But she's barely showing like I was. Which is a good thing. Everyone here knew about her being pregnant when she went out for a jog in a belly top and shorts. They saw she was showing but no one asked.
  As is was getting close to her due date, I was getting sick with the flu but it wasn't like what my mother had. It was like when I felt after I found out I was having Peter. I went to April and asked her some questions. She made it clear that I was pregnant again. But it was to early to tell how long I was for sure or what I was having. I told her to keep it to herself for right now.
  I mean I wasn't showing just yet so that was a good thing.
  One night, Emily and I took a walk to help her go into labor, she was close to having the baby and she wanted it out of her. Which I kinda laughed.

  "Em, I have something to tell you." I told her.
  "What is it?" She asked.
  "I haven't told no yet. But I'm pregnant again." I told her.
  "Really?" She asked.

  I nodded then she hugged me. I started smiling as I hugged her. It was good to get that off my chest.

  "When you going to tell Castiel?" She had asked.
  "After you have this baby." I had said.

  Peter's almost one years old already. He was starting to walk around the house, which he's been a hand full since he has. Castiel has to chase after him when its time for his bath or its ready for bed.

  "Or wait til Peter's birthday next week, when I start to show. If I do." I told her as we started to head back to the house.
  "Either one would be great."
  "Least we can share birthdays with Peter and your baby." I said.
  "Yea, that's if it don't come out yet. My luck it want to come out on Peter's birthday." She said.
  I laughed. "Maybe. I mean your due day is a few days before his birthday."
  "I know but still. I want it out now. I can't take it anymore. I'm huge now, like where did all this weight come from." Emily whined.

  I chuckled a little under my breathe. Now I know how I felt when I was pregnant.

  "Mommy!" I heard someone yell.

  It was Peter running from Castiel. Oh did I say that he can talk some. His first word was mommy when I was cleaning up the front room when he was just 8 months old. I sure was happy. Then he said daddy one night while he was giving him a bath when he was 9 months. The rest came little after. For Harley he calls him Lee, Emily its Em, Rebecca its Becca like she likes it.

  "Hi my baby. Why are you running around naked?" I had asked.
  Castiel came running down the stairs with some clothes. "He ran from me again. I turned my back for a moment to get him some clothes." He had told me.
  I chuckled. "Guessing mommy is gonna have to give you baths huh?" I had asked.
  "Mommy, mommy!" Peter yelled.

  I smiled and picked him up and grabbed the clothes from Castiel and put them on him. I kissed him on his cheek and handed him off to his father for bed.
  As they were off, I helped Emily up to her room. Dean was asleep, he's been up half the night with her on some nights when I was busy myself. So when we came in he jerked up in the bed and saw we were coming in.

  "Baby?" He asked.
  "Nope not yet." I had said.
  "Liv, go get some rest. I got it from here." Dean told me.

  I nodded and went up a floor to my room. Harley was coming out of Becca's room when I came on my floor. I looked at him.
  He turned around and froze when I caught him.

  "Liv, its not what you think." He told me.
  "Is she asleep?" I had asked.
  "Now she is. She's not feeling good. I think she's got the flu or something. She's been burning up all day."
  "Thank you." I told him.

  I went down to her room and went inside while Harley went down to him room. When I went to her bed, I saw her sweating. I felt bad for her. I walked out of the room and walked to the bathroom that was between hers and Peter's room. I grabbed a wash cloth and got it wet with cold water. Then walked back to her room. When I walked back in there, I placed it on her head.
  I saw her smile a little bit. Which made me smile as well. I left it on her head and walked out to go to my own room. Castiel was laying down half asleep.

  "Poor baby." I had said.
  "Blame your son."
  My son, he's both of ours." I said.
  "Nope, he's got some troublesomeness in him already." He had told me.

  I started laughing at him. I laid next to him in the bed then kissed him. As we laid there, we both passed out from both being wore out. Him with Peter and me with both Peter and Emily. Plus me being pregnant isn't helping either. But I love it already.