Chapter 20

It took us about 30 minutes to get to town. While we were driving, Emily was talking to Robert. I smiled at that. I nudged her and pointed at him. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. I smiled and chuckled a little. At least I tried to help her.
  As we finally got into town, I notice two more SUV pulling up and parked next to us. They got out and leaned next to their SUVs.
  I waved at then while they nodded their heads at me. I smiled at them and grabbed Emily and walked into the closest clothes store.
  Robert stayed by the door, on the inside and watched us while we shopped.
  I started messing with him while I was shopping. I had found this low cut dress and tried it on and walked out to show him. When he saw me his eyes got big and turned his head.

  "Robert, how does this look on me?" I asked.
  "It looks good." He said not even looking at me.
  "Your not even looking at me." I said. He still didn't look at me. "Robert, look at me." I said with my alpha tone. That made him look at me.
  "Its cute, but it shows to much. That's why I didn't look at you."
  "Thank you. Now was that to hard for you." I said as I walked away rolling my eyes.

  I sighed as I went back into the dressing room to change back into my clothes. I put the dress back on the rack and looked around some more.
  We was already in here for an hour looking. I didn't want anything in the store but that didn't stop Emily finding some cute clothes. She came out with a cute sundress on and it was wow.

  "I'm getting this. Its so cute." She told me as she went to pay for what she picked out.
  "Your wearing that out."
  "Yep and I'm gonna put these sandals on after she rings them up." She said as she gave the lady the sandals to ring them up so she can slipped them on.

  I shook my head at her. She's something else. She paid for her clothes and head out to another store. I sighed a little bit, I actually wanted to be at home. I didn't want to buy any clothes this time, I have enough clothes as it is.

  'Someone seems sad.' Someone said in my head. Made me jump a little. 'Are you okay?' It was Castiel asking me.
  'Yes, just want to go home. I miss it already. And I've only been gone an hour but still.' I told him.
  'Then why did you go shopping then?' He asked me.
  'For Em, she said she didn't bring a lot of clothes and usually that's what me and her do is shop.' It was quiet for a moment at both ends for a few minutes until I asked him. 'Are you about done?'
  'No, I wish. We're about two hours away from home. Handling all these rogues that's closed to the boarder.' He told me.
  I sighed. 'Be careful please.' I told him.
  'I will.' He said.

  I looked up and saw it was getting late. This was our 2nd store and again Emily found some more cute clothes. After she paid for them, we started heading back to the SUV.

  "I'm hungry." Emily called out.
  "Hi hungry, I'm Olivia." I said laughing at her. Robert joined me and I over heard a few of the guards chuckled. "Let's go to that diner you guys go to." I told Robert. He nodded at me. "And guys y'all can go home, since your going to the diner. That's an order."

  They all looked at me then looked at Robert. I saw Robert nod his head at them. We all got into the SUVs and head back home.
  Once we got close to the house, we turned off and head to the diner. It was close to the house where you can walk to but we were already in the SUV.
  When we got there, we walked in. It was packed with all the wolf packs. When they saw me everyone shut up and looked at me and bowed. I waved them off and headed towards a booth with Robert sitting across from me.
  That's when I noticed Emily was still at the door staring at someone. When I looked to see who she was staring at it was Dean.

  "Holy shit." I whispered.
  Of course Robert heard me and looked where I was looking. He said the same thing. "Holy shit."

  It was still quiet in the diner. Everyone was watching Emily and Dean making googly eyes at each other. Dean got up and walked over to her and stood right in front if her still staring at her. Emily smiled placing a piece of hair behind her ear.

  "Hi, I'm Dean." He told her.

  She giggled. I rolled my eyes at her.

  "Hi, I'm Emily, Liv's best friend." She told him.

  I rolled my eyes again at them. Oh my god shot me.

  "Oh just kiss already, for god sakes." I yelled out.

  Everyone started chuckling when I said that. Dean kissed Emily after me saying that. I cheered them on and everyone started clapping their hands.
  They were so cute together. When they got done kissing, they joined us at the booth.

  "Whatever you want its on me." Dean told Emily.
  She started giggling again. "Okay."
  "Oh god, someone kill me." I whispered.
  "I don't think Castiel would like that." Emily said to me.
  "Oh shut up and kiss your boy toy." I growled at her a little then laughed.
  "I will." She said giggling. Then leaned over and kissed Dean on the lips.
  "Okay, I get your mates but not here around food y'all." I told them. Everyone laughed. I just shook my head at them.

  We all ordered food and ate. It was kinda hard to eat when there were two love birds eyes each other while eating. Ugh I was never like this with Castiel. But I guess Emily is Emily. She's always been the shy type kinda but gets all excited when something happened huge in her life.
  God just like when she started her period. She was all excited for that because she wasn't a kid anymore she was a woman. Ha, still acts like a kid.
  When I got done, I paid for mine and Roberts food and we walked out together.

  "Rob, I'm going for a run. Everything paid for." I told him.
  "Oh, okay. Do you mind if I run with you. These two love birds giving me a headache."
  "Sure." I told him.

  I went outside to go behind a tree and undressed and ran towards the house with my clothes in my mouth. Robert was a few minutes behind me. He done the same that I did. Leaving his clothes on the porch.
  Samuel came out and looked at us. Then he saw us placing our clothes on the porch. He nodded his head and went back inside.
  I barked at Robert and took off. He took off as well after I did.
  He was still a few minutes behind me letting me run on my own to clear my head.
  But that didn't end up working. I heard someone in my head and it who I was running from. Emily.
  Emily and Dean were a few hundred yards away.

  'Liv, wait up.' She said.
  'For what.' I asked.
  'Because, I want to run with you. Like old times.' She said.
  'I guess, hurry up.'

  I stopped where I was and waited. Robert came over to me pushing me with his head. I looked at him and smiled my wolf grin.
  I leaned down on my front legs an shook my ass like I was getting ready to pounce on him. He just sat there looking at me. Like what the hell you doing.
  Then I seen Emily and Dean come running our way. Robert looked at them then at me and growled. I barked at him. While I was still shaking my body, Emily pounced on me. We rolled a few times until she was laying next to me.
  I got up and looked at her like really. And all she did was lick me like you be okay.

  'I really hate when you do that.' I packed link with her.
  She snickered. 'Get over it.'
  'So what you want?'
  'You tell you that I'm going to stay with Dean.'
  'Okay, he stays with us at the alpha house so.' I told her.
  'Oh,' she said. She looked at Dean and Robert then me. 'Wanna race?' She asked me. 'Like old times.'
  'Sure, why not.' I told her.

  I barked at the boys to listen up. They looked at me for a moment then I was off with Emily right at my ass. I have to give it to Emily she's fast, but not as fast as me. Then I seen Dean running next to me. I growled at him and pushed myself to go faster.
  If you could ever see a wolf run it would have looked like a road runner running expressly how fast we run.
  As I was running Dean tried to cut me off but I jumped over him right at the same time. It was kinda funny that he tried to pull that.
  As the house was coming into view I pushed even faster to the front porch right when I saw Castiel sitting on the porch with Samuel next to him.
  I howled at them and they looked up at us. Castiel kinda looked pissed off. When I got to the porch I stopped running and licked him. He smiled at me an started petting me. I closed my eyes as he was doing that felt nice. Then here finally came Robert, Dean, and Emily. They stopped close to me and was petting hard from running. I barked at them. Robert and Dean fell over because they were tired. Emily walked over to me and pushed up against me. I turned my head at her and put my paw on her head.

  "Why don't y'all shift. Gonna talk to y'all." Castiel told us as he went to stand in front of me to block me off from the others.

  I shift back to human and Castiel handed me my clothes and I got dressed. The others done the same. And like before Robert and Dean fell over on the ground. They were tired.

  "Awww did I wear yall out." I coo at them.
  "The hell you did. I didn't know you were that fast." Dean said. "And I'm a beta."
  "Fuck that, I'm a son of a beta and I couldn't keep up with you." Robert said.
  Emily and I giggled at them. "I'm a daughter of a beta as well. My father was a beta two generation's ago." Emily said. "And I stayed with Liv."
  "Yea, well you use to do this shit with her at your place." Robert said.
  "True." Me and Emily said chuckling.
  "I need water." Both Robert and Dean said at the same time.

  We all walked into the house and sat down while Dean went and got all of us water.

  "So what's up?" I asked Castiel.
  "So, the rogues that me and Samuel and a few guards took care of, they wasn't just any kind of rogues. They were different more meaner. So from now on when you leave or when I leave, I'm upping the guards." He told me. "And I don't want any smack from you either. Until these rogues are deal with you are going to be protect and followed 100%."
  "Okay, I guess. Even though I hate having all these guards watching me." I told him.
  "And Emily since your going to be staying with us, you will have to follow the rules as Liv follows, okay." Castiel told her.

  Emily looked at Dean then back at me and Castiel, and nodded. Castiel's eyebrows went up for a moment but didn't say anything.

  "Well nice race y'all but I'm going to go take a shower." I said. Then looked at Castiel. "You mind helping me." I said to him. His eyebrow came up like he was confused. "Please." I begged him.

  He nodded and I grabbed his hand and we went up to my room to take a shower.
  As we enter my bathroom, I started the water and started taking off my clothes as well as Castiel's.

  "So why did you want me to help you?" He asked me.
  "Because I wanted to take a shower with you and plus I wanted to tell you something." I told him, as I pulled him into the shower.
  "Like what." He asked.
  I wrapped my arms around his neck as the hot water was hitting my back. "About Emily and Dean. They mated at the diner."
  "Wait what. My beta and your best friend?"
  "Yep. So guess what. She's going to be living with us now." I told him then kissed him. "I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad to have one of my best friends here, but just watching them earlier gave me and Robert a headache." I laughed a little.
  "Hmmm." He hummed. "Well let's see it this way. How do you think how they feel about us. I mean not all mated mates act the same some are different. Some go crazy, some are fine, some don't even act on it. Just like us, we're both fine and crazy." He was explaining to me. "Like," he started off as he moved my hair out of my face. "Us for one. At first we were all crazy expressly our wolves. And we're were just fine. Until we mated, then we calmed down."

  When he said that, I gave him a look, like oh really. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stretched up to kiss him on the lips, then hopped up on him wrapping my legs around his waist still kissing him. He smiled while kissing him. Pushed me against the shower wall, kissing me on my neck biting a little bit leaving hickeys. He put his hands on my hips, held me there while slips in his member inside of me.
  I kinda wasn't expecting that I just wanted to tease him and kiss him but I'm guessing his wolf went wild.
  Who am I kidding, I chuckled a little. My wolf was going crazy as well. She was enjoying this to much.
  After 10 minutes or so the water was starting to get cold so we had stopped and really showered before it got really cold.
  He helped me wash my body as I washed my hair. And I done the same for him. After we raised off we got out and got dressed.
  He put on pajama pants on while I put on nightgown and a robe. After I picked my hair, I walked out of my room and head downstairs. Dean and Emily were sitting on the couch watching something on TV.

  "Emily, GTMT." I told her.
  She sat up and looked at me and clapped her hands. "Yay! We haven't had one in years."
  I nodded. Then Dean spoke. "What's GTMT?" He asked.
  I laughed a little. "Girl time movie time, GTMT."
  "Ah." He said still confused I guess. "I guess thats my cue to leave now."
  I nodded my head and smiled. "Yep."

  Dean and Emily kissed and he left the room, while I had replaced his spot and went to the movie section on the guide and found us a movie. It was Fifty Shades of Grey. I hit start and looked at Emily.

  "Popcorn?" I asked.
  "Well yea." She giggled.

  I got up and ran into the kitchen to the cabinet to find some popcorn. When I found some I put it in the microwave for 4 minutes. As it was cooking, I leaned against the wall to somewhat watch the movie.
  When the popcorn was done, I went and grabbed us something to drink then went back into the front room to watch the movie.
  The movie was great, we freaked out during the sex parts because who doesn't expressly with a sexy ass man like Christian Grey. Then when the end came when he showed her how bad it could get in the red room, I somewhat cried for Anastasia or Anna whatever you want to call her. I mean I wouldn't want that done to me. Fuck that.
  After it was over and all the popcorn was done, I started to yawn and so did Emily. I turned off the TV and we went up to my room. We sat on the bed talked and talked about the old times of us together. It was us two crazy girls against the world.
  We both were getting tired, so she got under the covers and I got up to turn the light out, took off my robe and joined her.

  "Goodnight, princess." She told me.
  I smiled. "Goodnight, sleeping beauty." I told her.

  I rolled over stared at the window looking at the stars. This couldn't get any better. I have one of my best friends staying with us. Its like I part of my childhood life with me. And I'm happy for it. Its life.