special note

It's a very short story i know. It's a little complicated to explain the feelings the characters go through. Let  me come in detail with each character.

Rhea: she is a strong girl. She lost everyone that she loved and got some trust issues since she was a child. She couldn't really bring her to trust someone. She was always ignored by her family.

Dharshith: he is a handsome boy. Has some anger issues. He is kinda go with the flow person. He has a very common personality of heroes in movies and books.

Sridhar: a brotherly figure who kept his promise to his best friend. he loved Rhea as much as he could. He was always there to reach out for her. He was a part of the lie just because he didn't want his sister to hurt.

Amaira: she is actually a good friend. She always got attention from people. The fear and anxiety inside her, her love for Rhea wanted her to do anything she could to be her best friend. A psychotic behaviour everyone feels at some point of time.

Sashan: he was definitely someone who looked out to her even when he was clearly their parents favorite one. He was the main happiness to her.

Kaira: no one could understand Rhea like she did. The amount of care she had never changed even after a long interval. She is the other source of positive energy to Rhea.

This story indicates a part that lies with in each one of us. Sometimes we are clueless like Rhea, sometimes does anything that we want. When we look into ourselves we would find out all these characters as a part of ourselves.

No one is totally bad or totally good. Everyone has something negative and positive. Look into the bright side of the people.

The psychotic behaviour had unconditional love.

The brothers had responsibility and love towards their sister.

Sometimes we don't want to listen to anyone like Rhea.

Sometimes we reach out to others like kaii.

Sometimes we don't want to control our emotions like, dharshith.

It's normal. Nothing is permanent. Why you have to be?
Everything is a part of us. Embrace each and every part of us with love. Keep it real.

I really hope you guys like it. It's not yet edited. I would revisit it and will make some changes sometime in future.

Thank you for your immense support. Love y'all.....❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️