Chapter 8

Ren Haneda subconsciously closed his eyes the moment he saw the roof collapse.

The expected pain didn't hit, what came instead was a gentle and familiar voice.

Ren Haneda opened his eyes and realized that he was no longer in the building.

It is the smile of Scotland that catches the eye.

He didn't feel happy.

Because no matter how you look at it, the other party's smile is not friendly. Although the corners of Scotland's lips are raised, the man's eyes are shining with anger, obviously angry.

"Black Norway." Scotland said so, the arc of the corner of his mouth did not let go, "Can you tell me what you were going to do just now?"

Ren Haneda instinctively sensed the danger, stronger than before, even Bourbon, who was hostile to him,

At this moment, he couldn't help casting a sympathetic look at him.

Scotland noticed his distraction and interrupted, "What are you looking at?"

Ren Haneda pursed his lips, the Scotland in front of her was completely different from her usual appearance, so tough that he felt overwhelmed, not to mention that he was the one who did the things just now.

He was not good at lying.

Simply, Ren Haneda was a little self-defeating, he said slowly: "Sorry."

When he was Gin's subordinate, he had developed a good habit of apologizing if he made a mistake, but Gin would only call him stupid when he saw him like that, and almost broke him.

For angry people, a timely apology can go a long way toward calming them down.

Just hearing his words, Scotland obviously did not calm down.

The man's expression didn't relax at all, his mouth was pursed into a slit as if he was thinking about something.

After a moment of silence, Scotland turned his head and asked the person next to him: "Bourbon, you are too careless, you shouldn't have let him go just now."

Hearing what the other party said, Haneda Ren suddenly realized that he was still being held by Scotland in his current posture, and he felt a little awkward being looked at by the people next to him.

So Haneda Ren's body froze and began to struggle to get down.

Unexpectedly, Scotland didn't know where such a lot of strength came from. He struggled for a long time, but he couldn't shake the opponent's strength.

Haneda Ren felt a little unbelievable.

Scotland does not look strong, why is it so strong?

Bourbon frowned, and couldn't think of what happened next.

Just as he was about to reply, he glanced and noticed a large swelling on the ankle of the black Norway being held.

It seems that Scotland discovered this just now, so he ignored the struggle of the person in his arms.

Bourbon was a little annoyed: "It's obviously my examiner, but I didn't expect him to be so fragile."

These words sounded a bit ironic to Haneda Ren's ears.

Had it not been for Scotland, he would have fought the other side now.

Thinking of this, Ren Haneda felt a tingling pain coming from his ankle, making him gasp.

"hiss."

He looked at Bourbon, and the man met his eyes and smiled.

"Yo, you still have consciousness, it seems that you are not so fragile."