Chapter 31

Bourbon looked at each other speechlessly: "Don't you care about Black Norway?"

"Don't tell me that your reaction now is that you are afraid that the other party will kill you when he commits suicide."

Scotland helpless: "Do you think I would think so?"

"I just think that Black Norway's mental state is not very good. He eats less and has so many tasks, so the pressure will be greater during the task."

Having said that, the man frowned: "Does he give you the same feeling?"

Bourbon remembered the situation when the mission happened, and he said in a deep voice: "Maybe it's a little worse than this."

Seeing the change in Scotland's expression, he paused.

"But it's not without a solution."

Facing Scotland's curious eyes, the corner of his mouth curled up.

"After I showed up yesterday, he seemed to give up the idea of ​​suicide, so I thought, maybe I can still influence him a lot."

When Scotland heard this, a trace of thought flashed in his eyes: "This is also a way."

Bourbon looked at him helplessly: "Hey, you don't want to do something dangerous, do you?"

"This matter still needs to be discussed in the long term." Socra said, looking back at him, "Compared to this, there is one more thing I want to tell you."

Having said that, he took out his mobile phone, and it was frozen on a webpage like this.

Bourbon glanced over and frowned somewhat incomprehensibly.

"Queen of Classics? What is that, the name of the wine?"

Scotland nodded.

"It's a drink made from gin, pisco."

Bourbon was a little confused, so, why the man would show him this.

"What's wrong with the name?"

Scotland's eyes darkened: "I heard that when Black Norway was chatting with his former partner that day, it turned out that Black Norway's code name was almost the classical queen."

Bourbon's expression changed, and he immediately thought of Scotland: "So, besides being a subordinate of Gin, Black Norway is also related to another person."

Scotland nodded, and he looked at his friend: "Do you have any impression of the name Pisco?"

Bourbon thought about it carefully: "I only know that he is a very old member. But I have never met him. Judging from his age, he should have been in the organization for many years."

Hearing these not-so-clear information, Scotland's expression is not very good.

"I have a hunch that maybe after knowing who Pisco is, we will be able to know the true identity of Black Norway."

Bourbon couldn't see how his friend cared so much, so he still sighed.

"I'll pay attention to Pisco's information and let you know what I find."

"One more thing." Bourbon's tone became much lower, which attracted Scotland's attention, and he said, "So it was you who eavesdropped on the conversation that day. When Black Norway said this, I was puzzled."

Unexpectedly, Scotland was blamed.

Scotland was also taken aback.

"Don't you know? When you said this, I thought you already knew, so I acquiesced."