Chapter 91

Gin's eyes narrowed, his expression a little displeased.

"Black Norway..."

His voice was low, with a bit of emotion Haneda Ren didn't notice.

"What?"

Haneda Ren looked at each other with curious eyes.

When the husband is not threatening him, he rarely initiates a conversation with him.

The other party's expression didn't show any emotion, and it was still a cold look.

"you……"

At this time, the door was suddenly opened, and a figure came in.

"Brother, I asked, the boss has already left."

Ren Haneda blinked and noticed that Gin closed his mouth.

"Vodka, long time no see."

When the other party saw him, he was taken aback for a moment, and his tone was a little excited.

"Black Norway, are you back yet? We haven't seen you these days, and we really feel a little lonely."

Hearing this sentence, Qin Jiu turned his head, his eyes were a little cold.

"Let's go."

Ren Haneda: "Where are you going?"

Qin Jiu turned his head, and his voice was not so low, "Send you back, is it possible that you still plan to stay here?"

"Oh." Haneda Ren nodded, got up and walked out.

He was still a little curious about what Gin Jiu hadn't finished saying, but the other party seemed to have no intention of continuing.

The biggest change Haneda Ren felt after coming back was that he would not receive the mission anymore, instead the boss would entrust him with some other things, and it seemed that he did not fully trust him.

And Brandy's influence was also taken over by him.

Grampa, the person in the reference room, was the first person to show his favor to him. After all, her behavior back then could be regarded as a kind of gamble, and luckily she won the gamble.

Now that Ren Haneda has accepted Brandy's influence, she will naturally not treat her badly, and basically entrusts her to take care of all her own affairs.

Finally, there was someone who surprised him.

Haneda Ren looked at the woman who came over, a little surprised.

"Belmode."

The woman was wearing a windbreaker and sunglasses, and reached out to say hello.

"Long time no see, Black Norway."

Just as Ren Haneda was about to say something, Grampa behind him felt a little upset.

"Tsk, that woman."

Hearing what she said, Haneda Ren turned her head curiously.

Gramper quickly put away his emotions, met his eyes, and said, "Mr. Black Norway, I still have some things to deal with, so I won't bother you."

Belmode noticed his eyes and walked over, "It seems that I am hated."

Haneda Ren frowned: "Is there a conflict between the two of you?"

Belmode shook his head, "I don't have any impression of this, I have offended a lot of people."

Ren Haneda agrees with this very much.