Chapter 19

There was a dangerous and treacherous aura coming from Zhu Xingda, which made people feel frightened.

Haneda Ren looked at each other, her eyes became suspicious: "Why do you suddenly look like a perverted uncle? It's so strange."

Zhu Xing blinked his eyes and pursed his lips: "Is this the case in your eyes?"

Ren Haneda nodded without hesitation, and added: "Not only is it strange, but it also looks suspicious, as if something bad is going to happen."

Hearing this, Zhu Xing raised the corners of his mouth: "Speaking of it, it is indeed a bad thing, and maybe it will break the law."

Ren Haneda looked at him suspiciously. Although she was a little curious about what he said, she still let go of her inquiring mind.

"We are doing illegal things now, please behave naturally."

Thinking of the behavior just now, Haneda Ren said: "Don't be suspicious like just now."

Zhu Xing glanced at him: "Are you sure?"

Seeing the other party's self-confidence, Haneda Ren was a little speechless: "If you don't know that Da Tian's son likes this kind of thing, what excuse do you have?"

This was written in the document he handed over to Zhuxing University, but Ren Haneda was also very impressed that the other party could remember this under the circumstances at that time.

Zhu Xingda seemed to have guessed his thoughts, and he asked, "Do you think it was a coincidence just now?"

Ren Haneda was taken aback by the man's question.

"When I saw this information, I thought of this method. This was the best solution at the time." Saying this, the man seemed to think of something, and his eyes rolled: "Even I have already done it in my mind." It’s been demonstrated countless times.”

The corner of Haneda Ren's mouth twitched, who was still a little serious: "Sure enough, he's still a pervert."

Having said that, he took a few steps back, kept a distance, and showed his disgust to the fullest.

Haneda Ren looked at the phone: "According to the data, Ota should be in the room at this time. Generally, people's spirits will relax unconsciously when they are at home, so now is the best opportunity."

With that said, he confirmed the surrounding situation and walked upstairs.

Along the way, they destroyed all surveillance.

Judging from the number of monitors, the man is a very safety-conscious person.

The two walked to the floor where Datian was. The end of the corridor was very dark, and there was the target's room.

The surroundings were terribly quiet, and Ren Haneda's breathing was even lighter. Even so, in the silence, he still felt a clear sense of disobedience.

A feeling of uneasiness spread in his heart.

This feeling made Ren Haneda bent down and took out the gun from his feet. He was always used to close combat, so the gun was also placed in a place that was not within reach, just in case it was needed.

Zhu Xingda's expression was also a little dignified, and he was not particularly surprised to see his movements.

Ren Haneda touched the door lightly, but unexpectedly the door opened directly.

Both of them were stunned.

Ren Haneda pursed her lips, and took a look with her head, and sure enough, there was no one in the room.