Chapter 69

He really wants to see himself?

When Haneda Ren heard this, she was stunned for a moment, and then realized something was wrong.

"...you told him about me?"

Hearing this sentence, Suzuki sounded stunned for a moment: "No, how can I tell others casually about elder brother, after all, you have a special status."

Haneda Ren looked at the other party speechlessly: "So you just talked about Mr. Gin?"

He couldn't understand what the other party's brain circuit was thinking.

Just hearing what the other party said, Haneda Ren's eyes froze.

"I want to make sure, what does the police officer who interrogated you look like?"

He was afraid of being mistaken.

Maybe the person Suzuki saw wasn't the person he was texting.

"What does it look like?" Suzuki thought for a while, and said, "He looks taller than you, and he's fine when he's not talking, but when he talks, I feel very fierce."

Hearing that, Ren Haneda frowned.

Why did the more he listened, the less he looked like the person in his memory? Could it be that he sent the message to the wrong person?

"It shouldn't be." He memorized the other party's phone number.

"What shouldn't it be?" Suzuki said, as if remembering something, "Oh, by the way, he still has some beards on his face, and his eyes are quite distinctive, which feel a lot like cat's eyes."

When Ren Haneda heard this, the suspicion in her heart disappeared immediately.

Suzuki was still talking: "You can't be fooled by his appearance, he's scary when he scares me!"

"Okay, I already know who it is."

Ren Haneda stopped the other party from continuing to speak, but had another doubt.

He sent the message anonymously at the time, and the other party probably didn't know who he was, but even so, the other party still said they wanted to see him.

This sentence is intriguing.

So who is Zhu Fu Jingguang saying this to?

Thinking of this, Ren Haneda narrowed her eyes.

"Tell me everything that happened to you at the Metropolitan Police Department."

Finally knowing everything, Ren Haneda came to a conclusion.

Zhu Fu Jingguang really didn't know who the person who sent the text message was, even so, the other party still said that sentence.

"Brother, what's wrong with you? Why do you look suddenly angry?"

Ren Haneda withdrew her thoughts, and met the curious eyes of the other party.

"No."

Suzuki questioned: "How is it possible, I have seen it all, you just clenched your fists and felt that you were going to hit someone."

I have to admit that Hibiki Suzuki's intuition is still very keen.

Haneda Ren looked at the other party helplessly, and after thinking for a long time, she still said: "I just think that someone is really good."

Suzuki shuddered inexplicably when he heard these words.

"...Why do you say this as if you are going to kill someone?"