Chapter 101

Haneda Ren looked up at him, as if she didn't feel his emotions.

"Well, that's right."

Now, he doesn't intend to hide it anymore.

"Ley should have felt it long ago, right?"

Hearing what he said, the man's expression sank.

"Then why do you need to bother? If you are so impatient, you can kill yourself."

Haneda Ren sighed, he already knew that such a day would come.

He didn't answer the man's question, but reached out to touch it, and the FBI next to him paused and looked over in surprise.

Seeing the things in Haneda Ren's hands, both of them had a bad expression.

He didn't care, but pointed the gun at himself.

The reaction of the two people did not slow down Ren Haneda's movements. He seemed eager to prove his words, so he pressed the trigger very quickly.

"boom--"

Some red guns sprayed out, staining the ground red, and the person who was hit also fell down on the sofa due to inertia.

Akai Hideo looked ugly, everything happened so fast before him, he didn't have time to stop the other party's behavior.

Just as his heart sank to the bottom, suddenly the person on the sofa moved again.

While moving slowly, he complained softly: "Hiss, it hurts."

Ren Haneda noticed the gazes of the people around him, touched his head, and said with some embarrassment: "Sorry, I pressed the wrong button, nothing happened."

Hearing this sound, the people around turned their eyes away and continued to do their work.

Only the two who have really experienced all this know the shock in their hearts, because this is beyond the scope of human beings.

Akai Hideichi took the gun from the opponent's hand and returned it to the colleague next to him.

"Kamel, go ahead and leave it to me, what happened just now..."

Fortunately, the other party has some friendship with me, so I nodded when I heard him say that, "I know, I will keep it a secret."

When the man left, Ren Haneda met Akai Shuichi's eyes, and suddenly regretted that she shouldn't have been so straightforward just now.

After all, such a thing as death and resurrection is still too difficult for ordinary people to accept.

"...Is it because of that medicine?"

Hearing what the other party said, Haneda Ren was taken aback for a moment before continuing: "Well, yes, it's the kind of medicine developed by the organization. The boss probably didn't expect to have such an effect."

Having said that, he covered his head and complained a little.

"It would be better if there was no pain."

Suddenly there was a black dress in front of him, and he raised his head to look at the man.

Akai Shuichi said, "Cover the wound, it's still bleeding."

"Ah, this one."

Haneda Ren said so, and smiled: "Don't worry, nothing will happen, it will heal in a while, it just looks scary now."

Hearing his somewhat indifferent tone, Akai Hideichi sighed, and he picked up his clothes and covered the opponent's head.

"That way you won't be seen."