Bedroom Fights

Pouring the cereal into the green ceramic bowl, you yawned tiredly as you walked over to the fridge

Opening the door and feeling the slight chill, you shivered and searched around for the milk, and sighed closing it.

Only to see a large figure standing behind it.

In an instant, you dropped the milk and stared at the bi-coloured boy, who had frightened the life out of you.

"Shoto...what the hell..!"

"Soz"

Looking bewildered at his short response, he smiled and picked up the milk, handing it to you and walked towards the cabinet.

Sighing and turning around, you walked back to your dorm room, deciding that it was too cold to chill downstairs.

Opening and closing the handle with your foot, you sat back and stared at your alarm clock. 06:30.

God it was so early for a weekend.

Turning on the TV in the room, you browsed through the channels, switching to YouTube when nothing interesting came up.

Clicking on one of those short random documentarys that was surprisingly interesting, you let that play in the background, whilst finishing the breakfast meal.

Standing up and placing your bowl on the side, you went to the small bathroom to brush your teeth.

Staring at yourself in the mirror, you did a little dance whilst brushing, sighing at the day to come.

Hearing a knock on your door, three to be precise, you shouted a muffled 'come in' and heard the heavy footsteps of the brash blonde.

Seeing him creep up behind you, he silently leaned against the doorframe, and you turned around, brush still in your mouth.

"Spit it out, then look at me"

Frowning you quickly turned around, spat out the minty paste, and looked at the blonde

"Happy now?"

"Your brushing your teeth wrong?"

Looking at him dumbfounded, you began to complain at his murderous brushing habits, before he chuckled briefly, and turned away; lying on your bed.

Finishing up, you walked over to him and flopped lazily onto his legs, creating a cross shape in the process.

"What this shit ur watching?"

"Dunno something about how they create coloured thread in India I think..?"

"Why would you need to know that?"

"It's interesting i guess"

Disinterested at your response, he looked down at you, your body, then to the floor.