bus journeys

Being told to wake up and lug around your bags filled with a week's worth of shit was not the ideal way to start your summer

Like the past two years, it was the time for the annual training/summer camp lasting for around a week but after the issues of locations being revealed in the past, the camps location was kept secret as always.

However you knew that it was near some sort of beach (you heard aizawa talking about it with all might in the teachers lounge).

You knew that buying that new bikini was worth it.

Hearing the suitcase rattle against the floor, you double checked that your toothbrush and your chargers had been grabbed; before leaving your room and entering the elevator.

Already feeling warm in the tight space, you had opted to wear less and more breathable clothing for the summer heat; knowing that the bus would feel stuffy within a few hours.

Finally reaching the bottom floor, you saw ojiro and fumikage leaving the front door, as well as bakugou waiting patiently for you against the large door frame. Walking over, you set your suitcase to the side, and saw your boyfriend place his phone within one of his large cargo pockets to look at you.

"You know if you weren't up any time soon I would've left without you."

Scoffing at his claim, you rolled your eyes and quickly slipped on your shoes; Tying the lace as quick as you could. Standing up, you quickly checked yourself out in the mirror making sure that everything was perfect.

Standing back, you watched your boyfriend as you saw him staring at your mirrored self, and you couldn't help but glance over at him.

"What? Something on my face?" Slowly looking down at you, he furrowed his brows and stared deeper at you.

"I like what you've done with your eyes" Looking back at yourself now, you'd noticed that he had acknowledged the small amount of purple highlighter that situated within your inner corners, and you couldnt help but smile at his small observations.

"Stop with all the flustering jeez" Glancing down at your watch, you noticed that the time had passed way quicker than you had hoped, and your alarmed face was enough for your boyfriend to quickly usher you out the door, dragging his and your suitcase behind him.

Yep the clothes were a good shout.

Even though it was still around 5 am, the morning sun had already made your back heat up, and the fast walking didn't help whatsoever.

Finally reaching the carpark after what felt like an eternity, you noticed aizawa standing there, decked out in brown cargo shorts, a white polo and hair up.

You could almost laugh at how his brown sandals made him look like a dad taking his kids on holiday, but his angered expression only made you sweat drop and quickly load your stuff onto the bus.