lunch time mishaps

After recovering from the torments of your illness, you felt the tiredness crash over you as you entered the classroom

Arriving earlier then normal, you noticed midoriya, uraraka, iida and todoroki talking near the windows, whilst shinsou and kaminari talked with tokoyami on the opposite side.

Eyes turning to you, you gave a little wave and headed towards your desk to nap for a few more minutes.

Oblivious to the nudge that uraraka gave iida upon your presence, you led your head down to your arms and closed your eyes calmly.

However, you only fell in and out of consciousness as their chatter echoed in the empty classroom.

Hearing footsteps making your way, you saw iida walking over to you with midoriya, and uraraka standing suspiciously tense.

Todoroki was daydreaming out the window as always though.

"Hi tenya~ did you need something?"

Noticing the boy freeze a little, you wondered if your question had come out mean due to your tired and grouchy mood.

"I WAS...umm I was just wondering if you'd like to sit with my friends and I at lunch..? YOU-you don't have too...if you don't want to.."

Now it wasn't strange that he had offered you to sit with their little group, it was just that you normally sat with katsuki, mina and the rest of the squad.

Yet you didn't mind sitting with them, especially if they had asked you personally.

"Yeah sure I don't mind, it's not bad to change who I eat with once in a while."

Relieved at your answer, you heard the boy shift again and stared at him again waiting for whatever he anticipated to say next.

"Umm..also..if you would like...would you like to join me for a study session at the cafe later...now-no..um after school?"

Now that surprised you, like the snapchat message he had sent you, you ended up hanging out with him a week ago, but it was alongside midoriya and todoroki.

Feeling a bit conflicted, you didn't know how to break it to the boy. As much as you'd like to hang out with him, just him, the feint hue of pink upon his cheeks indicated that this 'study session' was a bit more personal to him; compared to you.

You didn't want to reach and believe that iida had a crush on you...but it wasn't impossible.

"I'm so sorry iida, but I had offered Mr aizawa to train some 2nd years for their combat skills...maybe some other time?"

Feeling glum, the boy nodded muttering an 'I see..' below his breath and walked away towards his group, seeing midoriya and uraraka squint their eyes at you.

'Wait what had I done?'

Turning back around, you heard kaminari walk over to you, bringing the lilac haired boy with him.