feverishly in love

Reading the time displayed on your alarm clock, you grumbled in your bed seeing that you had missed your daily run with katsuki

Coughing suddenly, you felt your eyes go wide realising the burning ache of your forehead and the stuffy feeling of your room.

As if the life from you had been drained, you swung your legs out and headed to your bathroom, stumbling towards the medicine cabinet.

Fishing out some paracetamol, you quickly swallowed the pills, allowing a cool cup of water to run down with them.

Heading back to your bed, you grabbed your phone lazily and decided to message mina for skipping lessons, before shuffling yourself under the covers.

Coughing once again you faced the balcony window and stupidly cried, annoyed that you had caught an illness from the recent trip you had.

♡♡♡

Even after missing his run with you, katsuki had believed that the girl had simply slept in and decided not to bring it up in case it irritated her.

Yet towards the long walk to School and the empty desk of his girlfriend, his chest filled with worry and he clicked his pen in order to distract himself.

Taking out his phone, he messaged your contact a 'where r u?' and a 'u alright?' left his fingertips.

Hearing his other two closest friends, kirishima and mina, walk in he gave mina a knowing look to which she simply stood round her desk.

Sitting backwards on her chair, 5 minutes till homeroom started, he heard the girl explain that you weren't feeling well, and had decided to stay back for the day.

Muttering an 'alright..' she noticed the rest off the class separated away and she grabbed his arm reassuringly,

"Don't worry kats, she'll be fine." Looking up she gave him a comforting look which did actually calm himself a little before shifting towards his desk.

"Besides if your worried, skip last period and we'll cover for you" the sudden declaration from kirishima, made him nod in agreement and listen to aizawa who had just entered the room.

"Hmmm...Where's L/N? She does know the consequences of skipping?"

"She's not very well sir~" the pink girl exclaimed allowing others to murmur within the class.

"Thats a shame, hopefully she's better soon. So as i was saying-"

The rest was drowned out as katsuki rested his face on his palm and stared out the window.

♡♡♡♡

After waking up from your second 2 hour nap, you read the clock seeing as it was nearly the end of the school day.

Feeling annoyed for missing training for the last two periods, you huffed at your sickly self and flopped onto your bed sheets.

With your nose clogged and your hearing muffled, you began to kick under the covers, annoyed at the feeling of the blankets above you.

Sighing in satisfaction as you felt the cold breeze of your room, you froze in fear hearing a slight laughter from the door.

Turning your head, you noticed a certain ash blonde, still in his uniform, closing the door with his feet, seeing as his hands were occupied with a bowl and a bag.

Squinting and grumbling, you mumbled out a 'you fucking scared me' allowing space on your bed for him to sit down.

"Wait!-" before he could sit down, you reached your hand infront, preventing him from resting on your bed.

"You'll get sick..stay away."

"I've got a mask, I'll be fine." Deciding not to compete with his stubborn attitude, you eyed the bowl and began to peek at it.

"It's warm porridge, helps with fevers and stuff."

"Man it does look good."

Sitting down, he began to gently stir the food before taking a spoonful and bringing it to your mouth.

Not wanting to argue, you allowed him to spoon feed you, before grabbing the bowl after coming to the sense that bakugou katsuki was feeding you.

"You know, you'd be a great husband~"

Looking at you, he placed a hand on your forehead.

"Yeah I was right you have a fever"

...

"Yeah feverishly in love for youu~"

Even though he was flustered, he had realised now that illnesses made you loopy and spurt shit out that could take anyone off guard.

He made that correlation to his 2nd year where he witnessed you sickly talking to a punching bag after destroying it.

Pushing your face away, you heard him mutter 'eat' and you obliged enjoying the taste of his hand made porridge.

Pulling out a small white bag, he fished out some flu tablets aswell as some small things to help treat you.

"When did you have the time to buy this?"
"Skipped last period to head to the conbini."

"Wow I can't believe that the bakugou katsuki skipped hero training to help a sickly girl like me.."

"Don't get used to it, aizawa's got training for you once you return."

Flopping your head onto his thighs, you muttered out a small 'of course he fucking does...' before he began to stroke the back of your head with his palm.

Looking up at him once again, you stared at his eyes (the rest of his face covered by a black surgical mask) and indulged in the cosy setting you two both were in.

"If I wasn't so sick, I'd kiss you right now."

Looking into your eyes, you kissed your fingers before allowing them to touch his forehead.

Laughing at your pathetic attempt at a kiss, he stroked your face once again, before pushing you back into the bed and tucking your body in.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

another chapter oh em gee, so this was a shorter chapter, almost a filler, and I thought it would be cute. I am also very sick rn and having fever dreams with my ex relationships.