Minas intuition

Even if you tried to ignore it, you had felt Minas eagerness radiating throughout the classroom all day

When the bell rang, she practically grabbed you out of your seat and fast paced herself to the lockers, placing her outdoor shoes on.

Waffling about some new show coming out, you readjusted your bag and strolled calmly beside her, until you had both reached the dorms.

Placing your shoes into your locker, you walked over to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of diet Pepsi, throwing one for mina to catch.

Throwing yourself onto the couch, you sprawled out and the pink skinned girl comically led across you; you tapping her leg to get her off of you.

Laughing at eachother, you began to head up to your dorms and stripped to your pyjamas, later arriving into Minas with a tonne of snacks you had hid from the rest of the class.

Settling down, she had also suggested that you'd bring another mattress to place onto the floor to create a larger bed with hers.

Grabbing a memory foam pillow, you had activated your quirk, allowing it to enlarge in size and flopped onto it, mina clapping in excitement.

Throwing on a romantic american comedy you had prepared the different scents of powders and ointments that were about to be applied to your faces and happily let her do her magic.

Using a roller and rubbing the mask into your skin, you felt tension arising around her.

'We're very close right now huh...'

"So what's the deal with you and katsuki?"

'Shit'

Well...you knew the question was going to be asked soon, but you still weren't ready for it to be tonight.

But to be honest, you were longing for someone to talk to about your relationship.

Yes you could talk to katsuki, but you just needed someone else to talk about the way you felt when he hugged you, or gave you feelings that left you kicking your feet and obsessing over delusions with them.

"It's exactly what you think it is..."

Spreading the mask out with her fingers, you saw her tongue poke out as she carefully went around your eyebrow.

"Since when?"

"Umm...like 4 to 5 months I think..."

With that you saw the girl take a step back and enter the bathroom in order to wash the residue off her hands.

Hearing the tap turn on and off, you her footsteps increasing in pace and she tackled you further down into the ground.

"YOU CHEEKY BITCH, YOU REALLY TRIED TO HIDE YOUR RELATIONSHIP FROM ME...WHAT DID I DOOO?"