glammed up

Walking into your classroom with a yawn, you could almost feel yourself topple backwards from the hoard of 3A girls running over to you

With a phone shoved into your face, you could only see a tabloid that captured you and momo within the gala from two nights ago; looking elegant and talking lightly around the buffet table.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N!"

Bringing a hand to your ear, you felt yourself being tugged (and yelled at) by your pink-haired best friend, being brought over to your desk.

Throwing you onto your chair, and placing herself upon the desk, you felt yourself spin and sighed at the girls' outburst.

"Mina please its 7:30-"
"NO! I mean no- sorry but like you did not tell me you were invited to the Tokyo fashion event of this year!"

About to reply you felt yourself being cut off by another high pitched voice.

"You guys looked soooo gorgeous, like you and momo ugh- where'd you get that dress from?"

Hearing the excitement in hakagures voice, and anticipated stares from uraraka, mina and tsu (jirou didn't really care that much), you sighed again.

"Katsuki's parents sent a dress to me...our parents are close so they invited me along"

"Yeah that explains the images of you and bakugou together" as tsu talked on, you felt mina giving you a subtle side eye, and you mouthed a 'tell you later'

"...you and bakugou almost looked like a couple"

Turning your head back to the conversation, you felt yourself becoming a little tense and prayed that no one had noticed.

You also hoped that you weren't sweating from being called out; that foundation had to stay around your neck.

Noticing three figures walking past the door, you now saw two blondes and a red head enter through.

"Hey! what are all you little ladies crowding around here for?" Hearing denki's voice, you felt a relieved as they had parted away from your desk, no longer hovering over you.

"Oo by the way, pretty pics from that show the other night, almost stole my breath away~" With his flirtatious remark, you noticed the other two walk on over, and settle upon their desks.

"Thanks denks, but could I possibly not have everyone surround me at" Looking at the clock "7:45 in the morning?"

Noticing your sleepy and a little agitated state, they all backed away from you and quickly skeddadled to their desks; noticing aizawa entering the room.

Sitting up straight, you noticed the pile of handouts within his hands, and questioned the serious look on his face.

...