sparkly dresses and free food

Slight harassment within the chapter*

*

Rummaging around your bathroom, you grabbed your eyelash curler and began to do your lashes.

With katsuki on a facetime call, propped up beside you, you could hear him shuffling around to find a neat shirt to go along with the suit that his parents designed for him.

Correcting everything from your eyes, lips and putting your hair into a hairstyle that you preferred, which you looked great in, you grabbed your phone and walked over to your room; to try on the dress hanging on the wall.

Reading the label and seeing the bakugou's fashion company logo, you smiled in content.

You were currently getting ready for mitsukis fashion gala that she held every year to promote new designs and take in new investors.

Famous models, actors and large corporate companies were always present, and it was an event that was only spoken about by the general public; never experienced.

Adamant on inviting you, like she had the previous year, you came as bakugous plus one; even given matching outfits for the event.

Unzipping the bag containing the luxury fabric, you admired the crystal embellishments and the way the dark satin felt against your fingers. The dress itself was stunning, flowing to the floor and containing golden embroidered elements around the chest area.

It reminded you of a pretty kimono, yet having that chic feel of a long, slim ballgown dress.

Slipping it on, you heard a cough from the camera and saw bakugou eyeing you trying on the dress.

"Does it fit right?"
"Yeah it's perfect..wow.." Well you knew it was perfect after mitsuki had sent one of her assistants to tailor you the week beforehand...

...and you having the enjoyment of watching bakugou grimace at the tailors hands touched you.

Standing up, you realised that the dress would need zipping, but realised that one: you were home alone and two you couldn't reach all the way to the top of your back.

Fumbling around a little, you felt your muscles scream as you twisted your arm in an awkward way, eventually laying on the bed to provide some comfort.

After 5 minutes of torture, you had finally managed to zip it up, and felt heat rushing to your face as you realised that the blonde had witnessed the whole ordeal; laughing loudly as you sat up straight and faced him.

"Ugh shut up"

Quickly ending the call, you messaged him that you were heading downstairs, and he replied that he was going to be on his way.

Hearing the bell ring, you walked down, slipped on your heals and grabbed your purse before opening the door.

Seeing katsuki before you was certainly a blessing within itself. With his dark suit and blouse showing of his broad shoulders and large stature, you also admired the golden embroidered patterns within the blazers collar, matching your own.