TWENTY-FIVE

Grace

I pull my dress down as I attempt to fix my gown from all the creases Xavier had made. I leaned against the desk he had me bent over minutes before. He stood in front of me as he dressed himself; I look up at him, my hair was a mess now. He had spent most the time that he was fucking me pulling my hair.

"Am I forgiven?" I ask leaning back on my hands against the table.

When he first saw me, I could feel the anger in his eyes. It radiated off his body, showing up with Luca pushed buttons I didn't know where even there. He had just hate fucked me, I could feel the hatred with every thrust.

Xavier walks closer to me once again, his body towering over mine. I feel his hand come up to cup my cheek. His thumb tracing along my lip before he thrusts his thumb into my mouth. I suck hard, just like he wanted me too.

"You ever pull a stunt like that again, I will kill everyone on the planet. Until it is just you and me left on earth"

I can't help but smirk with his thumb inside my mouth still. His thumb removes from my mouth as his hand traces down my face until he reaches my neck. He tightens his grip around my throat, I could feel my throat being crushed by the pressure. But the pain felt good. I smirk at his movements, slowly he releases his tight grip.

"Look at you, so beautiful" He smiles, his hand moves to cup my cheek once again.

I don't reply, I can't speak to him I didn't have much to say. I had stop myself from getting in my own head, if I thought about how much trouble I could be in. I was even more trouble because I was falling in love with him, I was already in too deep.

"Come on Dolcezza, let's go meet some of my family"

I sit up straight, he wanted me to meet his family. I was expecting to be kicked out, not banded around like his wife.

"Your family?" I ask, I was scared.

I had never met a man's family before, let alone a family as dangerous as the Cavalini's. I had shown up with Luca to annoying Xavier, but I hadn't really thought much about what I would do after the reaction I wanted.

"You came to a family event Grace, what did you expect?" He shoots at me.

I guess he wasn't wrong. I couldn't argue with his logic. I take a deep breath, before I take his arm.

"Let's go then"

If I wasn't feeling confident then I could fake it, the best thing about confidence is no one knows when it's real and when it's fake. I could come across as a completely different to the way I was feeling.

We walk from the library room, and back into the main hall. Eyes fell on me as we walked in, I guess when you're with the big boss everyone is afraid of.

People stare.

I take the deepest breath before we begin to walk over to a group. There was a younger looking boy, who I assumed was Sam. Xavier's nephew I had heard so much about. The women next to him was clearly Xavier's sister, she was dressed in a tight red dress with heels so high, anyone else would break their neck.

As we finally reach Sam and Rosa, I feel myself fixing my dress in a hope to look less awkward. I feel Rosas eyes scan up and down my body, she didn't look impressed.

"Xavier" She states, he nods at her saying his name. I feel his hand land on my lower back for support.

"Rosa, this is Grace" I hold my hand out in an attempt to shake her hand.

Rosas eyes scan my entire body, she looks at me up and down like a piece of trash. I go to lower my hand before I feel someone grab it to take, my head shoots round to see Sam shaking my hand.