THIRTY-FOUR

Grace

I feel Xavier's hands all over my body. I feel his lips trailing around my nipples as his hand moves down my curves. I allow my hands to work through his hair, his tongue swirls around my nipple.

I arch my back in pleasure, I had just woken up not long ago. But this was the perfect wake up call. The feeling of his body against mine, feeling his hands moved to my panties.

I feel his lips just above my bellybutton now, I take a deep breath in. Every single time he touched me, my stomach was a bundle of nerves it was like he had never touched me before. He had touched me many times, but every single time felt like the first.

I feel his finger slip underneath my panties as his hand continues to trail his way down. I feel his finger brush over my clit teasing me, as I breath out I watch his head shoot up to look at me. A smirk was plastered across his face.

"Does that feel good?" He asks me, I knew he was teasing. I knew he wanted me to beg, he hadn't touched me yet. So why would it feel good?

"Xavier" I warn him with my voice, I wanted him to touch me. I had to feel him, to feel his lips against my clit. It was a feeling I craved every single moment I was with him.

He chuckles at me, I feel his hands move to the side of my panties. He pulls them down leaving me exposed, I feel his breath against me. I grip the sheets as I feel his laugh once more, he knew this was driving me absolutely insane.

I finally feel his tongue trail up my slit, my grip on the sheets tighten even more. I let out a moan feeling his tongue over me. He would usually head right too my clit but today he was teasing me more than ever. I feel his tongue enter me, the feeling of him inside of me caused another moan to leave.

His arms looped around my thighs as he pulls me closer to his mouth. He pulls his tongue out of me before trailing it back up my slit. This time he finally does what I was begging for in my head, his lips wrap around my clit. He grips my thighs pulling me even closer into his mouth.

"God tasting you is the what I wait for all day" He groans.

I can't even talk, I can't reply as the pleasure pulses through my body. I just moan, my hands attach to his hair as I tug it slightly. This allows a groan to leave his mouth, this causes a vibration against my core. This causes me to scream with pleasure.

My neighbours must be fed up of me by now. I was screaming almost every single night, this man controlled my body. He controlled my pleasure and pain, and god he was good at both.

I feel one of his hands un loop from my thighs, with no time to even comprehend his movements. I feel his fingers enter me, he thrusts two fingers inside of me. I tighten my grip in his hair, fuck this man knew what he was doing with his tongue.

I feel his fingers curling inside of me, his lips still sucking harder on my clit.

"Oh Xavier" I moan, I couldn't bare the feeling anymore. He was controlling me, I loved the feeling of his tongue.

It was like an addiction.

I would sit like this all day, his head between my legs. His lips around my clit while my hand ran through his hair.

I feel his lips pull away from me, but his fingers continued to thrust in and out of me. He looked up at me, his face was wet from his meal he seemed to be enjoying. He had a smirk across his face, he was enjoying the moans leaving my mouth.

"Please" I beg, I don't even care about begging anymore. I wanted him, I had to feel him and most importantly I had to come right now.

"Do you wanna come?" He asks me, I can't reply with words so I just nod very quickly.