two

Alana

We had to take three cars. Me, Jules and Quinn drove up together. Will and Luke went woth Trevor and Jack. And Cole and Alex came up themselves. I thought taking three cars was not needed, but no one wanted to listen.

Once we get there however, we were quickly reminded that there aren't as many beds at there are people. Especially since Trevor just had to invite one more person, Jamie.

The boys have played hockey together forever, which is why I like to believe they are even friends with the spawn of satan. Without hockey I could not imagine any of them friends with him. Even Will probably likes him because of hockey.

"Lana and Jules get the pink room obviously. Will and I will take the one with the connecting bathroom," Luke suggests.

"That wouldn't make sense, that room has a bed and bunk beds, me, Quinn and Trevor can take that one," Jack replies.

Jules and I ignore them figuring out where they are gonna sleep and take our bags to our room. Even before more people came, we always shared the same room. It was painted baby pink. Jacks mom had it done for us when we were little because in her words, 'the boys are outnumbering us, we needed a feminine touch,'

"So like, Trevor is basically Will's idol," Jules states.

"I don't even want to think about it," I roll my eyes. "I mean like why is he even here?"

"At least it's good eye candy," She suggests. I almost felt myself throw up.

"Maybe if I had never met him. You want eye candy? Look at Jack or any of the guys for that matter," I reply rolling my eyes yet again.

Just because I am friends with them, does not mean I'm blind. They are all very good looking guys. I could just never see any of them in that way.

I unpack my clothes and head to the bathroom to put the rest of my stuff away. As I was in, I notice the door opening from the other side. Fuck me.

"Hey bathroom buddy,"

"Theres two other rooms you could take," I reply dryly.

"Trust me I wanted to," Trevor rolls his eyes.

I roll my eyes back and go to walk out of the room. He stops me and grabs my hand stopping my escape. I pull my hand away and face him.

"I just wanted to tell you that your brothers a good kid. Like genuinely. Plus for some weird reason he looks up to you a lot," He says. I take a moment before responding. There was no smirk, no sarcasm, and no fake friendliness. He was being serious.

"Yeah, I know-" I'm cut off before I can finish.

"He also told everyone that he had a hot older sister, which he was right about, but he forgot to mention the bitch part,"

Trevor walka out of the room after his snarky comment. I get filled with anger and rage and rush back to my room.

"I am so going to kill him," I mumble under my breath.

Jules takes her things to the bathroom leaving me alone in our room. I lay on the king bed and take deep breaths. Maybe he's changed. Maybe he grew up and learned to hate himself enough to become a new person. A girl can only dream.

My door flings open revealing Jack. He throws a couple shooters at me and smiles.

"Start drinking m'lady, we have things to do,"

"Things?"

"Pong, Die, Stack cup, shall I go on?" He stand in the doorway with the biggest smile.

"I thought we have grown out of frat party games Mr. Hughes," I laugh.

"We graduated Lana, we didn't die. Now drink up," He places another two shooters on the dresser. "For Ms. Julianna when she returns,"

I laugh as he leaves my room.

Trevor

I hate Alana Wagner more than anyone in the world. Her bitchy stuck up attitude, her stupid blonde hair that she somehow manages to keep perfectly done at all times. She is absolutely the worst.

Not to mention she was social chair and then president of her sorority back at school. Not sure how that worked out to be honest. There is just no way she could have kept up good relationships with the frats.

Aside from all of that I can't deny that she somehow gets hotter every time I see her.

"She told me she's moving to the city after this Summer. Like full time," Will says.

"I am so asking to stay with her everytime I can," Luke responds.

"Is she living with Jules there?" I ask. Something about her moving to the city makes sense to me.

"Nah she's staying in Weschester. Lana said something about how she's ready to be on her own fully," Will shrugs.

Before I can think of what I'm saying, I end up blurting something out about how it isn't safe for her to be there alone. I am met with the eyes of Jack and Cole looking at me like I'm crazy.

"It's Lana we are talking about," Jack responds. "Plus wouldn't you love if she died. That would be like your dream come true,"

Everyone starts laughing and I take a long sip of my beer. I down it in seconds and crush the can before throwing it behind me.

Instead of hearing it hit the ground, I hear nothing. I turn around and see the two girls with one holding it.

"There's a trashcan right there, do you want to be a big boy and throw it away for real?" Lana says holding the can out to me.

"Oh, I must've been mistaken. I thought you two were here as the maids," I reply in a shocked tone. She theowsythe can at my head before the two girls take a seat on the other side of the room from me.

Some of the guys start to get solo cups from the kitchen and setting up an array of different games on every flat surfuce.

I look over at Jules and Lana as they talk to Will and Luke. I should've known. Will looks exactly like her, from the same small area, and they share a last name.

It's embarassing that I didn't catch on.

"Trevor, come here," Jules says motioning me over.

Jules and I have had our time. She was known for sleeping with every man in the state before the age of seventeen. So me being a 16 year old boy at the time definitely took advantage of that.

She hands me a paper bag and smiles.

"Close your eyes and pick one,"

I put my hand in the bag and pull out a little glass bottle. Titos.

"I am not taking a shot of vodka," I protest.

"Aw is Trevor more of a tequila man?" Lana says pushing her bottom lip out. "Good thing no one gives a fuck,"

"I'm flattered you remember my drink," I say as I down the shooter. She rolls her eyes at me and attempts to walk away. "Come on Wagner, I'm irresistible I get it,"

"I'm just trying to get through this week without killing myself,"