three

Alana

I have drank more than my body weight by three times at least. Walking has become a challenge, seeing straight was definitely gone away. Although I have more energy than ever. Could be from shotgunning a redbull as soon as I started to crash, or it could just be from the adrenaline.

Everyone was outside still playing pong and pool basketball, but I somehow managed to get inside to pee. Getting back outside might be the struggle.

I start staring at the ground trying to balance while I walk. left foot, right foot, left fo- I let out a small scream.

"I got you," I feel arms catch me before I fall and squint my eyes to see who it was. "Someone can't handle their alc," The man jokes.

"Don't touch me, I'm fine," I attempt to not slur too much but I'm not sure I succeeded. The boy laughs a little and leaves his hand on my lower back to balance me. "I said don't touch me,"

"We both know if I let go you are going down," Trevor's hand gets firmer and I throw my head back in frustration. "Trust me I wish it was anyone else but me right now,"

"Glad we can agree on that Z," I reply. He leads me into the kitchen and waits until I am seated fully before letting go of me and grabbing water. "Thanks," I say quietly taking it from him.

We sit in silence for a moment while I drink the water. I felt a little better just from sitting down for a moment but still out of my mind drunk. I look out the window and notice Quinn and Jules passed out on the pool chairs. I laugh a little as Cole starts taking pictures of them.

"Looks like we both get beds to ourselves tonight," I say.

"Yup,"

"I'm sorry are you sober right now? Because that means you are not doing it right," I tell him in a matter of fact tone.

"High tolerance. Plus I stopped drinking at midnight and it's almost two," He explains. "You can add not an alcoholic to the list of reasons you hate me,"

"Oh I already did when you started talking,"

We both laugh a little. It feels so normal to just talk to him and I don't like this at all. Why are we being nice and talking to each other right now.

The back door opens and in walks everyone else except the two asleep. They all stumble inside as they head upstairs thankfully not noticing me and Trevor. The boys half wrestle while getting upstairs and all I can hear it yelling.

As if my head didn't hurt enough already. After a few more minutes I hear doors close and then complete silence. I decide to try to get up by myself and ignore Trevor. It was not much use since the second I had one foot on the ground I felt like I was going to be sick.

But there was no way I could get to my bathroom in time.

"Come on," Trevor holds onto my back again and helps me upstairs and into my room. "All you, I may be playing nice but I will never hold your hair back for you,"

"I didn't ask you to," I scoff. I quickly grab a claw clip to get my hair out of my face and rush into the bathroom.

Everything from the past twenty four hours has completely came back up and out of my body. On a good note I can see a lot better now. I flush the toilet and stand up taking a moment with my eyes closed.

I walk over to the sink and grab my toothbrush. I quickly brush my teeth and use mouthwash. My throat still tastes like alcohol but at least there was no way anything was still in my system. I walk out of the bathroom and see Trevor just sitting on my bed.