2.9| SAINT BERNARD

Edited: December 3, 2023

Now playing
Saint Bernard by Lincoln

"Ah, Ashlyn!" Taylor grinned, "Wanna play?" She held up her cards.

"No, you guys go ahead. Im getting ready for bed." Ashlyn said with a towel draped over her shoulders, her hair wet from her shower.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go take a shower." Elaine stood from her seat. "Have fun though." She said to Taylor.

When the two girls left the room, the blonde girl that had to share a room with them spoke up, "They're probably shy. Ive never seen them two talk to anyone at school."

"Yeah..." The brunette girl started thinking of the years that she's known the tho but never spoke to either of them because they were always by themselves.

Elaine walked to the room she was staying in, locking the door behind her, and threw her damp towel on the small desk chair in the corner. She threw her clean clothes on the bed and her dirty clothes in her bag.

She put on her underwear, she slid on her Dr. Pepper pajama pants and her Nirvana T-shirt. She walked over to the door and unlocked it before laying in the bed and closing her eyes.

["aine...Elaine. It's time to get off of the bus, we're in Savannah." A version of Aiden, with his eyes blurred out, spoke to the girl.

"Okay." She stood from her seat with her bag in hand, but soon came to a halt. "Didn't we already stop at Savannah?" She looked out the bus window, only for it to see a crimson red sky and an amber yellow moon.

She walked through the restaurant, the lamp shop, face painting stand, and finally: The Sorrel Weed House. 'This is a dream, right?'

SCREECH!

Elaine made a quick turn around only to be back where she started. 'The bus? How?' She took a deep breath and sat down on one of the bus seats. 'Okay, Im definitely dreaming, this is a lucid dream and everything may look real and feel real BUT NO its not...nothings real...I'm okay...I'm in the hotel bed, asleep, leaving Savannah in the morn-' SLAP!

"WAKE UP!"

'The hell?!' She held her face where she was slapped but only for it to feel perfectly fine... 'what the fuCK!' A sudden pull at the girls leg, yanked her down slightly. This made her look at what caused the sudden pull and was met with marble white eyes with dagger sharp teeth that could potentially bite through bone.

The monster pulled again, this time its claws in her leg, dragging them down, piercing through her skin. Blood dripped down, following the blade sharp claws. Elaine let out a blood chilling scream as pain shot through her body.

BANG!]

Elaine fell off her shared bed, pulling the covers with her. 'At least Im back in the room.' She stood from the floor, picking up the covers with her and placing it back on the bed, only for her roommate to not be in the bed anymore. "Weird."

She took a small step towards the bed, causing a sharp pain be sent through her body, starting at her leg.

AHHHH!

Taylor and Ashlyn could be heard from the other room. Elaine tried to ignore the pain in her left leg and find out what happened, but when she walked past the mirror she saw a glimpse of a shadow in the closet. The shadow had white eyes and sharp teeth.

The shadow lunged out at the girl, causing her to run out the bedroom door and hold the knob shut behind her, keeping it from leaving. The monster clawed at the door for escape.

Ashlyn and Taylor barged out if their room as well, both with panicked eyes. "Come on!" The redhead grabbed the ravenettes arm and pulled her, running with the brunette.

"Taylor!" "Ty!" The twins hugged.

"Whats going on?!" Tyler yelled, holding his sister tightly.

"Something's in the-" Ashlyn started.

SCREECH!

Two shadow monsters walked around the corner, goop seeping through their teeth.

"...Run-" The monster lunged at the group. "Run! RUN NOW! GO!" It chased after them as they ran out the door. Ben and Aiden held the door shut as Ashlyn and Elaine caught their breaths

Scrambling and scraping could be heard on the other side of the door, "W-What was that thing?"