6.38| BABY SAID

NOW PLAYING
Baby Said by Måneskin

the graveyard, the door closing behind them, the motorcycle squeezing through the small gap; following after. Both vehicles had their headlights on.

"Are they following?" Elaine spoke into the microphone, going into Aiden's headset.

The boy turned his head around, becoming more comfortable on the bike. "Yeah, but they can't keep up!" He shouted and the girl grimaced.

"You don't have to yell. I can hear you just fine." "Sorry." Elaine drove next to the Jeep, Aiden's head resting on her left shoulder.

Driving beside the Jeep, just barely inching ahead, the blond the leaned against the girl's back spoke up, "It's been thirty minutes, can we please play music? Or something. Anything." He tried not to speak too loudly.

"No." She grumbled, her hands wanting to go numb, her back tired from the weight, and annoyance starting to build up.

Ashlyn's voice filtered into her headset, "Be careful around the cars." She warned as they neared a road that had vehicles strewn around.

"Got it." The redhead didn't even really know why she was warning the ravenette, she's driven more than her.

Dodging the root in the road swiftly, no problem for Elaine. Suddenly, the Jeep hit a hard swerve, Ashlyn not noticing the root. Weird. This is a usually well-maintained road. The biker thought. The road started to bump up, making the ravenette start to feel uncomfortable.

Her hazel eyes veered over to the familiar gas station, unlike its usual somewhat clean state, it was harshly damaged and almost abandoned. What?

"That can't be good." Aiden said, seeing the same sight as her.

"No, it's not."

The Jeep started to accelerate, speeding past the bike, "El. Watch your surroundings." And that was all she needed to hear. Elaine's hands pulled the clutch and released the throttle, pulling herself faster than before.

She felt a light amount of pressure pull off her back, Aiden had turned his head round to see the large creature chasing after them.

Unlike what they had seen before, this being was larger and definitely stronger than what they could handle. Empty eye sockets, saber teeth, its upside-down form with dark veins running along itself.

After seeing this, his arms tighten around her, and his helmet covered head burning into the side of her neck.

Elaine's heart sank.