4.27| PARTY ROCK

Now playing
Party Rock Anthem by LFMAO

The team knelt down on the top of the wall. Aiden the only one standing up, stretching out his arms.

"Get down." Elaine whispered, nudging his leg. She sat in between the nerdy teen and the smiley dumbass.

"You sure your injury is okay Logan?" Ashlyn asked, looking at the peach brunette.

"Yeah," He lifted his shirt up to show the scar on his side. "it's pretty much gone now. It's weird." He pushed his shirt back down.

"Okay, get in your positions then." Ashlyn commanded, "Remember, Logan, you're on watch. Me, Taylor, and Tyler are going to my house to get the jeep. Aiden, Ben, you're going with Elaine to get the motorbike. Got it?" They all nodded at the set plan that was about to be in motion.

The platinum blond male looked back from his phone to the redhead and back to his phone, excitement building up. "Now?"

The redheaded leader nodded her head, "Now." The male's thumb pressed down on the play button at the command, a click sound heard from the boombox in one of the trees.

"PARTY WALKERS IN THE YARD TONIGT! EVERYONE JUST HAVE A FUN TIME!" The music blared from the many sets of speakers.

"Are you serious? Party Walkers?" Tyler critiqued, his eyes narrowed.

"It's great that you were able to get your dad's old boombox." Aiden said to the ravenette, ignoring the tan boy's question. He back up slowly, standing at the edge. "Pretty rad if you ask me."

"Yeah..." Elaine said slowly, watching him ready himself before darting off the wall, feet first to the hard ground. "What the fuck!" She peered over, laughing a bit.

"It's a good song!" He finally answered Tyler's question.

"Aiden! The rope! The fucking rope!" Ashlyn yelled down, holding the rope up.

A thick thud sounded out as he hit the groun, "I'm okay! I'm durable!"

'New contact name. Mr. Durable.' Elaine thought to herself, climbing down the rope. "What a dumbass." She whispered, making Ashlyn chuckle slightly.

"We're really doing this. Aaah okay, we're actually doing this. Go team." Taylor's voice wavered, reaching the ground.

Once everyone reached the ground, "Run!" The twins and Ashlyn sprinted to her house and Elaine and Ben darted their way to her house, where Aiden was running.

The next chapter will have the rest of what was supposed to be in this chapter.