5.35| GHOST GIRL

NOW PLAYING
Ghost Girl by Lil Peep

Aiden leaned back in his gaming chair, his cell phone in his hands, his painted nails tapping on the screen glass. three dots popped up, answering his message.

ME
hey
10:27pm

🛹BIKER GIRL😍
hey wsp?
10:39pm

ME
wyd?
10:43pm

🛹BIKER GIRL😍
watching the Dead Plate gameplay while piercing my eyebrow

[IMAGE ATTACHMENT]
10:45pm

He clicked on the image to show a picture of the ravenette. Her hair was tied in a loose ponytail, showing her pierced ears, her string light luminating the earrings. A baggy white T-shirt on her torso, a silver chained necklace, with a ring on it, around her neck. Her laptop showed a clip of the gameplay video and her tv in the background playing music. Finally, a needle through her left eyebrow, the skin held a red tint.

ME
wehres Harley?
11:07pm

🛹BIKER GIRL😍
my dad's room
11:08pm

The boy saved the photo to his camera roll and sat the device down. He powered on his gaming setup, a group picture of the whole group as his wallpaper. He typed into the search engine 'how to tell a girl you like her?'

He scrolled and scrolled through the results; nothing caught his eye. He grabbed his phone again to the photo and zoomed in on the TV, the song being 'GHOST GIRL' by Lil Peep. He zoomed in to the posters on her wall to see multiple band posters, a Billie Eilish poster, an Eminem one, and a Lil Peep one.

He opened his Spotify account and played the song, and few more by the rapper. When the clock on his phone hit twelve, the recommended played 'MORE THAN FRIENDS' by Isabel LaRosa.

LITTLE FILLER CHAPTER.

Calm before the storm type deal.

this one is based the night before the birthday party, after the arcade.

ENJOY.