5.33| CLASS FIGHT

Her fit: https://pin.it/1tPZgsc47

NOW PLAYING
Class Fight by Melanie Martinez

"I get Aiden's share, because he sucks at basketball." Elaine gloated, arm wrapped around her body as she took a picture of the blond boy in the heap of tickets.

He turned to her, "All of it?" She nodded, a small smile on her lips. The way the boy was looking up at her made her heart flutter. Again, not knowing what it meant, she ignored it.

"Well that's annoying, what's he doing here?" Tyler groaned, mentioning the group of teens that walked in, one of those teens being, his and Elaine's enemy, Barron.

"Who— oh..it's Barron.." Taylor's face written of disgust.

"Doubtful he'll do anything, especially with what happened to him last time he tried something." The ravenette mindlessly scrolled on the cellular device, not looking up.

Aiden turned his attention away from Ben, "What happened?"

"He got his ass kicked is what happened." The male twin chuckled, remembering when Barron stepped into the locker rooms with a face covered in bruises and a fractured hand.

"Who's the nerd in the blue hat?" Elaine pointed out.

"I've seen him around school," Logan spoke up, "I don't think he's apart of their friend group. Like a replacement of me with him." This gained a short 'oh' from the girl.

"Manipulative prick pretty much." The brunette mumbled, Elaine and Ashlyn nodding in agreement. "So, you want to help this kid right?"

Logan nodded, "I want to warn him, at least."

"Good. We'll back you up if he tries anythin'." Elaine encouraged him, tugging slightly on the sleeves of her red sweatshirt. "If he does, I fucking kill him."

"Please don't. I dont want to have to speak to you through glass." The peach brunette partially joked.

She shrugged, "You already do, Glasses."

The teenagers peaked around the corner of the outside of the arcade, Logan going over to the three  smokers

"This is gonna be a fucking disaster." She could feel it, the raven haired girl. Something was gonna go wrong, she got a gut feeling.

"What makes you say that?" Aiden crouched down next to her, peeking around the corner. She didn't reply, feeling the feeling she got when she was around him all day.

"You are just some worthless piece of crap whose parents didn't even want you!

GET OFF OF ME!"

"I think it'd be wise if you start caring." Logan pinned the male to the ground, arms behind his back and holding his head to the ground.

"We need to step in." Ashlyn suggested.

"I thought he was just gonna warn him?" Aiden said shocked at the turn the action took.

"Well things change and I don't hate it." Elaine watched as Ben ran by and Taylor trying to hold him back.

"BEN!"

credit to: multisfilm on tiktok