Chapter|25|

"My nails are looking so cute. Thank you Amanda" I squealed.
You can be such a child .
"You are welcome. Mine are also looking good" she replied.
"Now that bring settled, let us head out. We don't wanna miss the partay" Angela said shaking her body making us laugh at her. "Should we change?"Lily asked.
"I don't think so since we are not going out of the hotel. It will be easy to lie if the teachers catch us going out" Rose said and I agreed with her. "So it is decided, we are not changing. Let's go celebrate" Angela squealed and we cheered.
I put on my ankle socks then crocs. We headed to the hall and was greeted by the loud music blaring. We are sure going to get caught at this rate. It was just like walking into a party room. Some people were busy dancing , some were making out at the corner, some were taking shots, some were singing their heart out to the song, some were playing party games like beer pong. "Wow" Rose said taking the words out of my mouth.
"This is dope. Thank goodness the other people think like us" Amanda said gesturing to people's outfits.
"Let's get alcohol in our system" Angela squealed and lead the way to the drink table. Since we were not at a bar, we have got to serve ourselves. She poured drinks into shot cup and passed it to each of us. "To having the best senior year trip ever" she cheered and we clinked our glass together. We drank the shot in one gulp. It burned my throat.The drink was definitely a strong one.
She poured another one and we threw it back again. Deciding that was my last since somebody has gotta stay sober to take care of the others. If trouble ensures, someone has got to get the others to their room safely. "No more. I am going to be the responsible one" I said to Angela pushing the shot back to her.
"You are so sweet" she giggled pulling my cheeks and I realized the alcohol was taking effects. I scanned the place with my eyes looking for a certain person.
I smiled when I saw him playing a game of beer pong. He was dressed in hoodie and pair of joggers just like me. I frowned when I saw who was standing close to him. Katrina was resting her hand on his shoulder and laughing loud about something he probably said.
You could do better Asher! I glared at the duo and averted my eyes when the girls started giggling again. "If looks can kill then those two will be dead already"Angela said amidst laughter making me snort.
"She is acting like a jealous girlfriend"Amanda said and high fived Rose. "I get her. I also wanna murder any girl that goes close to Mike" Lily chimed in giggling.
How am I going to handle four drunk girls?
You can do the impossible.
Yeah right!
The song ended and started playing what it is by Doechii
"My song is playing" Angela said jumping and clapping her hands together.
She walked to the center where people were busy dancing and started doing the dance. "Go girl"Amanda whistled.

What it is hoe?
What's up?
Every good girl needs a little thug
Every block boy needs a little love
If he put it down, Imma pick it up, up, up
What it is hoe?
What's up?
Every good girl needs a little thug
Every block boy needs a little love
If he put it down, Imma pick it up, up, up

The little crowd that watched her dance applauded her making her feel flustered. "I have always wanted to do that" she admitted and I squeezed her shoulders. "Cheers to that" she said pouring another shots. "You have to take this Stephanie" she said pushing it to me and I shook my head. "Please" she pouted making puppy dog eyes at me. I groaned before nodding. She squealed and hugged me quick. "To me facing my fear of dancing in front of people" we toasted. I take the shot and wiped the corner of my mouth.
"The boys are over there, let's go sit with them" Angela said and we headed towards the boys. "Sup guys" she said immediately we settled down.
"If it isn't my favorite girls. How are you girls doing?" Thomas asked. "We are good" We chorused. "You guys are looking so cute today and I can see lots of you at the same time" Angela said giggling making me sigh. "How many has she had to drink?" Rob asked me and I shrugged. "I have had about seven" she replied holding out seven fingers.
"I am going to get her water to sober her up" I said standing up and walking back to the drink table.
I groaned in frustration when there wasn't a single bottle of water present.
Now I have to go back to our room to get her one. I walked out and headed for the elevator. "Wait up" a voice called as the elevator was about to close open.
I stopped the elevator and turned to the speaker. "Hi" the speaker said.
"Hey Jones" I said giving a little wave as he enters into the elevator.
"Where are you going?" he asked.
"I am going to my room to get water" I told him. "You?"
"I am going to my room to take my phone"
"How do you feel that the trip is ending tomorrow?"
"I feel sad and happy at the same time. Sad, I had lots of fun for this past six days and it is going to end tomorrow.
Happy, I have really missed my parents and I am finally going to see them tomorrow" I explained shocked that I said a lot. I could have just kept it brief rather than voicing out all my feelings.
"I understand because I feel the same. I miss my younger sister more"
"How old is she?"
"Five. Jess is sweet, cunning,smart and many more" he said smiling with a distant look in his eyes as if thinking about her.
"That is good" I replied not knowing what to say. "Do you have any siblings?"he asked and I shook my head.
"Wow" he replied. "Do you wish for one?"
"Sometimes, I would love to have someone to share secrets with, my partner in crime and all. I am happy sometimes I have no one to share my parents with. The house becomes lonely sometimes that I wish I had a sibling" I blabbered out. This is definitely the alcohol talking. Normal me wouldn't share too much feelings with a stranger.
"I get your point" he replied and the elevator dings open.
"Wait for me here and we head back to the party together" he said and I nodded in understanding.
I unlocked the room and grabbed two bottles of water. Never know who else is going to need one.
I waited for Jones by the elevator tapping my fingers on my leg. "I hope you didn't wait long"he said with a coy smile and I shook my head no.
We entered the elevator again and waited patiently for it to open.
Not like you have a choice.
"Which university do you want to go to?" he asked and I smiled at his attempt to start a conversation. "Stanford. You?"
"Berkeley" he replied.
"What course?"
"Medicine"
"That is really nice"
"What about you?"
"Business Administration but take a few psychology classes "
"Wow"
The elevator dings open and we walked out. We fall back into silence. He suddenly thrust his phone in my hands and I arched an eyebrow at him as if to say why."My little sister's picture" he said and I glanced down at the phone.
His sister is actually really cute with pigtails and summer dress. She has got the same color of his eyes and other features. "She looks exactly like you" I commented with a smile.
"Yeah" he said stopping in front of the door to the hall. "I will talk to you later, enjoy the rest of the party" he said shifting from one leg to another.
"Okay and you too" I said with a smile and entered the hall.
"Took you long enough" Angela pouted as I passed her the water .
"We are going to play a game called Sing your heart out. You sing loud to the song playing. You guys ready?"Daniel announced. The game sounds stupid but this is what I get for hanging out with drunk people.
You are also a bit tipsy.
All my life by lil durk and J cole started playing and people actually sang along.
All my life.
They tryna hold me down
——————————————————————————————————————————
I woke up very early and visited the garden. It is truly more beautiful than I saw from the glass window in my room.
I took a few pictures before heading to the room to get ready for the day.
We were leaving the hotel earlier than usual and had a quick breakfast. We already packed our box into the bus . We made a quick stop to the beaches of Normandy before going to Château de Versailles. The former house of the France's king and queen prior to the French Revolution. We saw the famous Hall of mirrors and the incredible gardens .
We headed to the airport and boarded the plane. The captain repeated the same thing except the fact that we are flying back to New York. It is all surreal that the trip has actually ended. I have to get back to my books. I hope this one week hasn't let me lag behind. "I am taking a nap" he said and I chuckled lightly shaking my head at him. This trip has really brought me closer to him. I finally got to talk to him as I always imagined. I played basketball with him and he trained me. He took me out on a date from the club. I don't care if it wasn't a date to him, to me it is one. We played at the beach together. I saw him paint and the other things that happened that night. He introduced me as his girlfriend even though it wasn't real. We watched a movie together. He was able to figure out my long term habit.
This whole trip has really helped me and I can't help but wish it doesn't come to an end. A part of me is excited I am going to see my parents after so long. I missed the familiar New York street.
"What are you thinking about?" he asked making me turn to him. He doesn't sleep for more than an hour. "Just thinking how the trip has actually come to an end" I replied and removed the stray hair from my face. I am regretting letting my hair down today. I look good with the blue crop top and cargo pants with my sneakers. "I know right. Now we have to go back to school and I have to deal with annoying teachers. Not to forget the tests and never ending projects" he groaned out and I giggled at his plight.
"The trip was nice. I miss my parents and books" I mumbled and he chuckled.
"Of course, I forget you are a complete nerd" he replied with a smirk and I scoffed. "I am book smart doesn't make me a nerd" I argued and he just cocked an eyebrow at me.
Feeling a bit annoyed, I take out my novel and proceed to open it. "You are not doing that right now. We are stuck together for hours and reading a novel is out of the things we can do. Let's watch a movie to kill time" he said.
"Say you are sorry and I am not a nerd" I said with a little smirk.
"But" he paused and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I am sorry and you are not nerd. Happy?" he asked with a tight smile. "Very" I replied with a weird smile.
"Can we watch a movie now?" he asked and I nodded.
This is sure a way to spend the last time with your crush. I don't know if he will continue talking to me when we get back to school.
——————————————————————————————————————————
I smiled widely when I see the familiar carpark of my school coming into view.
The trip has officially ended.
We got out of the bus and I massaged my hands. I can't wait to get home and sleep.
Thank goodness we were given tomorrow off to rest.
I am so tired . "It is actually over" Angela said sadly . "I wish it didn't have to end" she added. "I have to go now, my ride is here. See you guys on Tuesday" she said and hugged us each. "Bye guys" Amanda said hugging us.
I watched them all leave before heading into the school. I needed to pick up a textbook in my locker.
I put in my combinations and opened my locker. I grabbed the textbook and turned to leave. I stopped when I see the entire basketball team passing. My eyes scanned for a certain green eyed and I gave a small smile praying he wouldn't snub me.
He whispered some things to his friends and made his way over to me. I held my book to my chest and waited for him to get to me.  I rested on my locker fiddling with my fingers. "What are you still doing at school?" he asked.
"I came to get this" I replied holding out the book. "Not a nerd I see" he smirked and I hit him on his shoulder playfully. "What about you?" I asked.
"The coach wants us to train a bit to get rid of the fats we gained during this trip. It is unavoidable" he said making me laugh . "You have a beautiful laugh" he said with a serious look staring intently into my eyes and I choked on air.
He just complimented you idiot!
"Thank you" I replied unsure of what to say. What do you say when the guy you have been crushing on compliments your laugh? I wasn't expecting him to do that.
"I really enjoyed talking to you for this past few days" he admitted. "You are so different from other girls"
"I also enjoyed talking to you" I said smiling as I reminisced our conversations.
"I have always wanted to do something" he whispered and I swallowed hard.
He was close now and I could feel his breath fanning my face.
"What?" I croaked out as I wet my lips.
I watched his eyes darken and an expression I couldn't decipher reflected in his eyes. "Fuck this" he groaned and before I could react.
He placed his lips on mine.
What the fuck is happening?
I am not daydreaming again or am I ?

Ooh it is finally happening, the moment you all have been waiting for. The next chapter has all the details. Sorry for the cliffhanger.
First update of this week.
Wishing you all a blessed and fulfilled week.
I will try to update real quick so as not to leave you guys in suspense for too long.
Don't
       Forget
                    To
                       Vote
                             And
                                   Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.