Chapter|72|

"I really think you should go with that one" I pointed at the crop top and cargo pants. "Don't you think it is too revealing? I have never worn something like this before"Olivia pouted and I got up.
"You look amazing in anything. You should feel comfortable in your own skin. This outfit would make you look really pretty and cute. Just pair it up with a jacket"I said and she smiled nodding.
"I will go change"she said and I laid down on her bed.
I actually fulfilled my promise of helping her get ready for her date.
I already painted her nails.
She came out from the bathroom and did a little spin. "I like it"she said checking herself in the mirror and I nodded.
I put a cookie in my mouth reliving the heavenly taste again. Her mom made us this cookies and I am in love with them.
I got up and made her seat in her vanity chair. We went shopping yesterday for makeup kit since she didn't wear any.
She doesn't even know how to.
I turned her away from the mirror and worked my magic. I wasn't as good as Lily or Amanda but I was pretty decent to highlight her natural features.
"Done" I said after more than two hours off working and turned the chair to face the mirror. She gasped and I moved back to stare at my work.
She looked bright and natural with a black wing of eyeliner with a touch of bronze dabbed onto her eyelid to add more definition. Making her blue color contact which she used instead of her glasses more prominent.
The light contour made her high cheekbone more defined and I made her freckles invisible. I applied a light brush because I know she blushes easily.
I put a single layer of lipgloss on her lips.
I let her hair down in a middle parting and curled it adding more volume and smoothness to her hair.
"Thank you so much. I didn't know I could ever look like this"she said and wiped a lone tear. I groaned for the nth and knocked her on the head.
"You dummy, this is all you. I only highlighted your natural features. No one is ugly, we are all beautiful in our own way. Now put on some shoes and don't keep the young man waiting for much longer" I grumbled and she giggled.
She got up and put on her white vans.
I put a lipgloss into her small shoulder bag. She packed the necessary things and we made our way downstairs.
We giggled at the sight of her dad interrogating Ian.
Her whole family are down to earth. They treat me so well and I love her little brother. Making me wish I had one.
"Dad"she said and I smirked as I saw Ian breath a sigh of relief.
"I was just keeping him company"her dad said as Ian's jaw dropped open.
She bit her lips looking down as he took her in but I see her taking secret glances at him. "Enough of this lovey dovey eyes"I groaned and they blushed hard.
"Get going"I gave a slight nudge towards him. "And you boy, I knew you first but I wouldn't hesitate to murder you if you hurt her" I deadpanned and he gulped.
"I am joking but I am serious, don't hurt her"I said and facepalmed internally.
I am joking but I am serious.
Dummy.
"She means so much to me so you can be rest assured"he smiled at her and her dad smiled.
"Carry on kiddos" I said pushed them towards the door.
Olive hugged me tightly and I chuckled.
"Don't be scared, you better come give me good news. I want to hear all about your first kiss when you come back" I whispered into her ear and she froze.
I moved back with a smirk and knew she would have turned red if not for the blush.
Ian raised an eyebrow and I shrugged.
He extended a hand and she took it. I watched them move to his car and smiled when he opened the door for her reminding me of a certain person.
I watched the car zoom off before heading back inside. "Are you going to wait for her to come back?"her dad asked.
"She told me she wants me to be here when she gets back" I replied and he nodded. "Lisa and I want to attend our school reunion so I hope you wouldn't mind babysitting Ryan for a few hours"he said rubbing his neck.
"That isn't going to be a problem"I said and he grinned.
"Thank you Stephanie"he said and I smiled. He walked off and I turned on the tv. I went to Netflix and looked for a suitable cartoon to watch.
Prom and Graduation are in two weeks.
Angela has been talking our ear off about the so called plans.
She created a group and named
To look good for graduation and prom.
That sounds really dumb but she said it was the best she could think of.
We already had next week schedule planned out.
Monday : go to the game(compulsory)
It is also compulsory to attend the after party.
I think the compulsory part was meant for me. I wouldn't have missed the game because I want to support him. We might not be on good terms but I want to watch him win the game.
I am glad that our break up didn't affect him like me. He is coping really well with it unlike me.
"Can we watch Aladdin again?"Ryan's voice screamed in my ear and I jumped a little. I nodded sighing and put it to the movie. I don't understand how kids can keep watching a movie and never get tired of it. I am bored from seeing the same people more than ten times to the point I can recite the entire dialogue without watching it.
He sang along to the song and snuggled to my side. "Don't you have any assignments?" I asked and he shook his head. I have never babysit any kid before I hope I don't screw it up.
I only babysit Sydney with Asher and he is good at it. I missed that bubble of sunshine and I know I might never get to see her again.
The clanking of high heels against the floor made me look up.
Lisa gave me a quick hug with a smile. "Thank you for doing this for us. For coming into our lives"she mumbled and I smiled. "I am glad I did that and able to spend time with you all" I replied and she grinned.
"We would try to leave the party early"Jonah said and I pouted.
"No, enjoy the party to the fullest" I said and they grinned.
"Be a good boy to Stephanie okay"Lisa said to Ryan and he nodded.
They hugged him and also kissed his cheek. "Bye"they said and walked out.
"I want ice cream"Ryan squealed and I frowned. I am not even sure if he is allowed to have that.
Jeez! They should have given me his schedule before going.
I think Olive said one time that he is only allowed to have two scoops per day.
He is allergic to nuts.
I grabbed his hand and pulled us to the kitchen. I grabbed a small bowl and vanilla ice cream tub. I scooped two times into the ball and added a small spoon.
"Can I have five scoops today. Pretty please"he did his puppy dog eyes and I turned away from his tempting eyes.
"You are only allowed to have just two spoons in a day"I said and turned to him.
He pouted and I groaned.
It is hard to say no to a kid.
"Four scoops"he said and I shook my head. "Three scoops"he pouted and I groaned.
"Fine and I would not let you blackmail me into giving you more"I said in a serious tone and he nodded with a grin.
I scooped one more and placed the bowl on the counter. I scooped four for me and grabbed a tray of his mom's special cookies. I put them in a tray and walked back to the living room.
I settled him beside me and handed him his ice cream bowl.
I continued the movie and he watched with full concentration.
I focused on the ice cream and cookies.
Babysitting isn't really hard or is it?
——————————————————————————————————————————-
"I want to continue playing with my toys then watch Aladdin again"he pouted and I massaged my temples.
Okay,it's hard watching over a kid.
They want to engage in stuffs you haven't done in a very long time.
We already watched that movie more than three times.
He gave me a color book and ask me to color. He did the same and said his mom was going to pick the winner when she gets back. That was really weird as a seventeen year old doing this. It was kinda fun reliving my childhood memories.
I already prepared a normal sandwich for him because he wanted that.
Then we went to his room to play with his toys. I must say he has got lots of toys.
I winced as I stepped on a cartoon figure AGAIN. I regretted my decision of wearing only socks into this room.
I settled on the edge of the bed and watched him.
I grabbed my phone from my pocket to check the time.
It is some minutes after six.
"What do you want for dinner Ry?"I asked and he peered up at me from the floor. "Pasta and meatballs"he squealed.
"Do you want to make it with me?" I asked and he nodded.
Good!
"Let's go" I said and arranged his toys in their right place.
I grabbed his hand and tugged him outside. We climbed the stairs and headed to the kitchen.
I grabbed a black apron and handed him a small one which looked like it was made for him.
I took out the pot and a frying pan for the sauce and meatball.
I grabbed a packet of pasta and the other ingredients.
"Watch and learn"I grinned and he nodded. I poured the desired amount into the pot and turned on the stove.
I didn't let him near the oil for the meatball and did that aspect by myself.
I chopped the onion and tomatoes for the sauce. I only placed him on a stool and made him stir the pasta and sauce as I added the necessary ingredients.