Omnitrix Bio

--Omegamatrix--

An alien device of unknown origin, the Omegamatrix is a tool of considerable power, made for a forgotten world. The device consist of a gray wristband, holding a black and red dial, or core, that can be rotated and extended, but its most useful ability is what it does with its list of DNA.

--Main Abilities--

The Omegamatrix has a vast database consisting of hundreds of alien species, both civilized and semi-feral, thriving and extinct. By simply choosing a species and pressing a button, the user can temporarily become that creature in its most prime state. Not only will they have a subconscious understanding of their unique abilities, but also any civilized race's language and traditions, allowing the user to communicate with any recorded species without a problem. And if necessary, the user can swap between any alien up to two times, giving them a total of three alien forms in one full charge.

While the user can choose to stay in any form for an extended period of time, they can only swap three times before the Omegamatrix's battery depletes, and must recharge for a total of ten minutes. Thankfully, the battery recharges itself with no input, and will audibly alert the wearer when it can be used again.

--Misc Abilities--

The Omegamatrix is inhabited by a semi-sentient artificial intelligence, which is tasked with assisting its current user, as well as advising them on how to best utilize its other tools. While it can respond to the wearer, even engage in conversation with them, the Omegamatrix is not properly aware of other individuals, only seeing them as hostile or non hostile, and thus cannot, or will not speak to them.

For secondary abilities, the Omegamatrix can project a holographic image of stored aliens, as well as the ability to scan new ones on the fly, adding to its collection. It can also make and receive calls with most communication technology, including cellphones of Human design. The Omegamatrix is even equipped with a small cable that can interface with most computers, allowing it to obtain large amounts of data for the wearer to use.

In tense situations, every alien form comes with a secondary setting known as "Ultimate". Pressing the dial while in Alien Mode causes the form to mutate, growing more powerful for a time, but at the cost of draining the battery in 5 minutes. Additionally, Ultimate Mode has the slight probability of that particular mutant form gaining a consciousness within the device, particularly if one form is used multiple times. If one were to use the Omegamatrix for combat purposes, this can lead to the data rebelling, even attempting to take over the user's body. In the event this happens, the Omegamatrix is designed with an emergency protocol that temporarily disables most features whilst purging any corrupted data.

In order to remain undetectable, the Omegamatrix is equipped with an "Invisibility Module", which it uses to cloak itself both visually and digitally. It can bypass most security scanners and metal detectors, and can even alter its size to better hide itself. It also possess a module capable of forming a hard light costume over the user's current attire, allowing them to conceal their identity when in the public eye. While it provides a fair degree of protection, it isn't capable of protecting the wearer from particularly fatal damage, like a gunshot or a stab wound, but blunt impacts or landing from great heights is reduced by a considerable amount in order to compensate.

 While it provides a fair degree of protection, it isn't capable of protecting the wearer from particularly fatal damage, like a gunshot or a stab wound, but blunt impacts or landing from great heights is reduced by a considerable amount in order ...